Pats** taking a look at R. Wayne UPDATE: Signed

A quarterback who gets his team to the playoffs 2/4 years is better than half the quarterbacks in the league. You put him on this team we are in the playoffs. That's what it comes down to. It doesn't matter than he's not Aaron Rodgers

he got his team to the playoffs? how?

the team got to the goal line and ran it instead of let Cam pass. He can't make pressure throws and keep composure when being blitzed. His apologists blame his OL, which is simply not true. He scrambles before his line ruptures. He can't and even won't make tight window throws. If he can't find Olsen on his second read he will run.

The Panthers D got them to the playoffs. Do not ever mistake that to be a fact. Their D is easily one of the best in the league and their DB unit is one of the youngest and premier units in the league. With Thomas Davis and Kuechly they have 2 elite LB's. Klein is very good, under appreciated. Their only weak link is Roman Harper. They are one CB short and an upgrade at SS away from possibly having the best D in the league.

If the Panthers succeed this year it won't be on the back of Newton. His childish antics and behavior are becoming an issue on the team and it is clear in the fights he has had in camp. It is being talked about A LOT down here. He gets a big contract and they said he has become a nightmare.

ocho cinco tho

would be a completely different example. ocho allegedly couldnt learn the scheme which would surprise me here. itll be all a matter of what his legs have left. otherwise, wayne is a smart, talented, savvy vet.

Bill: tell us what you know about the Colts offensive scheme.

Reggie: is that cheating?

Bill: No

well, ummmm.... its not...

he got his team to the playoffs? how?

the team got to the goal line and ran it instead of let Cam pass. He can't make pressure throws and keep composure when being blitzed. His apologists blame his OL, which is simply not true. He scrambles before his line ruptures. He can't and even won't make tight window throws. If he can't find Olsen on his second read he will run.

The Panthers D got them to the playoffs. Do not ever mistake that to be a fact. Their D is easily one of the best in the league and their DB unit is one of the youngest and premier units in the league. With Thomas Davis and Kuechly they have 2 elite LB's. Klein is very good, under appreciated. Their only weak link is Roman Harper. They are one CB short and an upgrade at SS away from possibly having the best D in the league.

If the Panthers succeed this year it won't be on the back of Newton. His childish antics and behavior are becoming an issue on the team and it is clear in the fights he has had in camp. It is being talked about A LOT down here. He gets a big contract and they said he has become a nightmare.

I thought Cam is "All World"?

From NFL.com here:

Patriots receivers: Perhaps Brady should be upset. New England's wideouts are an absolute mess, which gives Reggie Wayne a legitimate chance to make the team. No. 1 receiver Julian Edelmanhasn't practiced in three weeks, while fellow starter Brandon LaFell remains on the PUP list. ReserveBrandon Gibson is out for the year; fellow backups Brian Tyms and and Aaron Dobson are also hurt. It's a bad sign when Danny Amendola is the sole healthy guy.

Bellicheat kickin the tires in desperation. This guy has nothing left in the tank our corners will eat him alive...thanks Bill

We say this kind of stuff every year. I'm guilty of it, too.

Now, I'll believe it when I see it.

5 years later, we'll learn of some other way the Pats cheated.