EJ deserves time on the field with first team offense.

gsurdam

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applaud Ej. But TT is ahead of him right now.

because TT's had weeks to synch up with the 1's and 2's?

(3 missed) + 3 points in a half against the Clownies is HORRIBLE for a guy who "gets it" imo.

Hell if it were EJ the haters would crucify him (even more)

Lol. You think Im not being fair to Ej.

You snooze you lose bud.

Ej had his chance twice. I like the improvement. Keep him on the roster. But dont give him the keys again. That's all Im saying.

Meh Cassel has had his chance what 3, 4 or is it 5 times now?

Kelly, there were a lot of posters who wanted Tool time to get more time with the #1s.

That's for sure.

Maybe not the starting gig, but for sure, more time with #1s.

(which as we know, would have been a waste of time)

Which would have been a waste of time. Tuel was not and is not an NFL QB. "spending more time with the ones" is also a little different than starting over EJ. Also, if I recall, it was mostly EJ haters that said we already know EJ sucks, let's give Tuel a chance, both of which are stupid. The Bills released Tuel to sign Matt Sims, who on a good day stinks. ;)

You snooze you lose bud.

Ej had his chance twice. I like the improvement. Keep him on the roster. But dont give him the keys again. That's all Im saying.

Twice? What happened, did I miss something? He had one chance. Since you don't seem to have the best memory (you think fans were calling for Jeff Tuel...), let me refresh it for you:

EJ started his rookie season and played 10 games. He was not yanked, he got injured that season, and he resumed starting in year 2.

He was yanked after week 4 going 2-2 in his second season with 5 TDs and 3 INTs. As I've stated before he went into that week 4 game with a 91.8 rating. He threw a pick 6 to the NFL Defensive MVP in week 4, something that I think is a growing pain for a young starter.

You really want to tell me that it's not fair that I am judging Taylor's career of 0 TDs and 2 INTs?

You snooze you lose bud.

You're correct, but I don't really care if they cut him or keep him as a backup.

because TT's had weeks to synch up with the 1's and 2's?

(3 missed) + 3 points in a half against the Clownies is HORRIBLE for a guy who "gets it" imo.

Meh Cassel has had his chance what 3, 4 or is it 5 times now?

Without a run game and vs a solid #1 defense.

Dont forget that.

Hey what's up?

Twice? What happened, did I miss something? He had one chance. Since you don't seem to have the best memory (you think fans were calling for Jeff Tuel...), let me refresh it for you:

EJ started his rookie season and played 10 games. He was not yanked, he got injured that season, and he resumed starting in year 2.

He was yanked after week 4 going 2-2 in his second season with 5 TDs and 3 INTs. As I've stated before he went into that week 4 game with a 91.8 rating. He threw a pick 6 to the NFL Defensive MVP in week 4, something that I think is a growing pain for a young starter.

You really want to tell me that it's not fair that I am judging Taylor's career of 0 TDs and 2 INTs?

You'll be thanking me when we're in the afc championship game with Tyrod as the starter. Not Ej.

With Ej, we dont make the playoffs.

Please read line 2 of my signature.

If EJ had the same first half as tyrod i have to think we'd all be excited about EJ's performance. (and I was excited by Ej's second half performance, I'm just sayin)

Edited by NickelCity

But why Jr????????????

Cause he was good vs 3rd sringers?

If anything the last 2 games have just solidified him a job. That's it. But never a consideration for a #1. He will always be an unlucky/average qb.

Dont take me serioius. But that's the way it is.

Ummm, noooo, because he was really good against third stringers while playing WITH even worse third stringers.

And, that's don't take me seriousLY, and don't worry, I won't. And it doesn't appear many others on this board are either.

Ummm, noooo, because he was really good against third stringers while playing WITH even worse third stringers.

And, that's don't take me seriousLY, and don't worry, I won't. And it doesn't appear many others on this board are either.

Like I said dont take me serious.

I was right about Peters. I was right about Lynch.

Im right on this too. But whatever guys. You like mediocre. I dont.

Without a run game and vs a solid #1 defense.

Dont forget that.

Hey what's up?

You'll be thanking me when we're in the afc championship game with Tyrod as the starter. Not Ej.

With Ej, we dont make the playoffs.

Please read line 2 of my signature.

Tyrod had a run game! the First team OI-line was blowing Cleveland off the ball and even those scrub rb's were gaining yards. Moreover, the first team O-line was giving Tyrod all ton of time sit back and decide what to do with the ball.

EJ was the one who had ZERO running game, as well as ZERO protection.

Thanking you for what exactly?

Tyrod had a run game! the First team OI-line was blowing Cleveland off the ball and even those scrub rb's were gaining yards. Moreover, the first team O-line was giving Tyrod all ton of time sit back and decide what to do with the ball.

EJ was the one who had ZERO running game, as well as ZERO protection.

Thanking you for what exactly?

Neither qb had a run game.

Wrong again.

TT vs #1 defense

Ej vs #3 defense

Like I said dont take me serious.

I was right about Peters. I was right about Lynch.

Im right on this too. But whatever guys. You like mediocre. I dont.

How would anyone when you don't even post with proper grammar. And who cares about Lynch and Peters, they were both a-holes while they were here and Marshawn still is one, so who cares? That's why they are gone. But oh, I guess some NFL team will be calling you soon and offering you at least an assistant GM position. But you may want someone to review your resume, as I doubt they'll want to hire some clown on a Bills board who is clueless regarding the use of adverbs.

I posted this elsewhere but I guess that it may fit better here:

Jason Cole from Bleacher Report is reporting that Rex wants to start Tyrod but the rest of the coaching staff has concerns and want Cassel. Rex thinks Tyrod can be a big play threat but other coaches have concerns about taking care of the football. I would link it but as far as I know we still can't link Bleacher Report.

You snooze you lose bud.

So far this preseason...

EJ Manuel - 2 TDs/2 point conversion

Tyrod Taylor - 0 TDs

I posted this elsewhere but I guess that it may fit better here:

Jason Cole from Bleacher Report is reporting that Rex wants to start Tyrod but the rest of the coaching staff has concerns and want Cassel. Rex thinks Tyrod can be a big play threat but other coaches have concerns about taking care of the football. I would link it but as far as I know we still can't link Bleacher Report.

I would hope it would be Roman's decision ultimately.

How would anyone when you don't even post with proper grammar. And who cares about Lynch and Peters, they were both a-holes while they were here and Marshawn still is one, so who cares? That's why they are gone. But oh, I guess some NFL team will be calling you soon and offering you at least an assistant GM position. But you may want someone to review your resume, as I doubt they'll want to hire some clown on a Bills board who is clueless regarding the use of adverbs.

You know Im a guy right?

You know this is a sports forum right?

You know Im not a nerd right?

I went to college like you buddy. You dont need to go there. I will not dot my bla or cross my bla. Not here. Not ever. My job, now that's different.

Very lol. Playing the gtrammar card on a SPORTS FORUM.