Dungy adjusted to Patriots bugging lockerroom

No...that comes 3rd. Remember, there are 3 stages to every Pats* cheating scandal, and they happen in this order:

Stage 1: "We didn't do it"

Stage 2: "If we did it, then it didn't give us any competitive advantage"

Stage 3: "If we did it, and it gave us a competitive advantage, then everyone else was doing it too"

We haven't even hit Stage 1 on this one yet.

New format:

Stage 1: Public denial from all relevant parties

Stage 2: Demand public apology from League

Stage 3: Publicly agree to cooperate with the League despite plans to do otherwise

Stage 4: Appeal the initial decision because the League hired someone to investigate, which obviously makes the findings biased

Stage 5: Take the League to court to argue that there is no clear cut disciplinary action for placing live audio equipment in the visiting team's locker room

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be alleged that McNally planted the bugs in the Locker Room.

There will be no direct evidence linking Belicheat to the bugs.

Belicheat will be only "generally aware" of all the information obtained by the bugs.

This information will have been passed to Belicheat by a person nicknamed "The Bugger" aka "The Deflator" via a Mobile device.

The Mobile device will be accidentally destroyed.

Kraft will defend his Head Coach and deny everything.

The Bugger will not be available to give evidence.

Belicheat will be proven innocent and McNally will receive another suspension from the Pats.

The Pats win Super Bowl L.

"The Bugger" is actually pronounced Booger, and his nickname came not from placing illegal listening devices, but was rather for his proclivity for picking his nose

Yesterday the judge in the Brady hearing gave them a new excuse. The so-called "general knowledge" standard. The judge chastised the NFL for using a general knowledge standard in suspending Brady saying that it was not good enough. For altering of game equipment or any other competitive advantage the punished individual needed more than a general knowledge but a specific knowledge of the act to be punished. It was interesting....

I can hear Kraft, Belichick and Brady in a meeting with operations staff saying something like -- "Now we all know how much of an advantage it would be for the Patriots to have footballs deflated to Tom's liking, cameras installed at opposing team's walk throughs, eavesdropping devices planted in the opposing team's locker room, jamming devices in the opponent's on field communications gear and Aaron Hernandez shooting tapes piped into the opposing locker room--so we want to make sure none of you partake in any of these activities that would lead to more Super Bowl titles for us..." General knowledge of competitive advantage but no specific knowledge of an act....

Edited by JoeF

I have suggested that the Bills huddle at mid field during halftime, Home or away, when playing the pats. They cheat. Its obvious. Stay out on the field and dont even go into the locker room.

When the press asked you why you did it, say "we dont trust the Pats*** and think they may have bugged out locker room"

And those miraculous 2nd half comebacks the Pats are famous for?? Yea, I Guarantee those wont be !@#$ing happening anymore

Speaking of the Patriots and scumbags...

@MicheleMcPhee: ##BREAKING #aaronhernandez back in solitary confinement after another prison fight.

Yeah...but I can't really blame the Pats for Hernandez.

Though in hindsight, I wish he'd tried an "I always destroy my home security system when I get a new one" defense,

Though in hindsight, I wish he'd tried an "I always destroy my home security system when I get a new one" defense,

That's where Brady got the idea!!

I don't know if you can blame the Pats for Hernandez either. But there were several NFL teams that took him completely off their draft board because he was known to be a bad guy, and the reason he went in the fourth round was because he was known to be a bad guy.

That's where Brady got the idea!!

I don't know if you can blame the Pats for Hernandez either. But there were several NFL teams that took him completely off their draft board because he was known to be a bad guy, and the reason he went in the fourth round was because he was known to be a bad guy.

Yeah, but the general idea there is, "if he doesn't tow the line then we'll cut him and we didn't invest much." I don't think it occurred to anybody that his "not towing the line" would be killing several people.

Yeah, but the general idea there is, "if he doesn't tow the line then we'll cut him and we didn't invest much." I don't think it occurred to anybody that his "not towing the line" would be killing several people.

True. And that is why I said I don't think you can completely blame them. But they are not blameless for him either, considering they knew he was a bad guy and drafted him anyway, he showed bad guy behavior when he was there as rookie, he showed more bad guy behavior after they gave him a huge contract, and they didn't do anything about it. I don't blame them, I blame him. I'm just not sure they are blameless.

"Toe" the line.

Easy, Rex....

But that's what it is. Not "tow." "Toe." It's an old naval phrase...when you'd line up for divisions, you'd line up in a straight file by having everyone put their toes on the same line (a deck seam, for example.) So they would "toe" the "line."

I want to find the idiot who decided it was actually "tow," and kick his ass.

No...that comes 3rd. Remember, there are 3 stages to every Pats* cheating scandal, and they happen in this order:

Stage 1: "We didn't do it"

Stage 2: "If we did it, then it didn't give us any competitive advantage"

Stage 3: "If we did it, and it gave us a competitive advantage, then everyone else was doing it too"

We haven't even hit Stage 1 on this one yet.

ha, painfully true

But that's what it is. Not "tow." "Toe." It's an old naval phrase...when you'd line up for divisions, you'd line up in a straight file by having everyone put their toes on the same line (a deck seam, for example.) So they would "toe" the "line."

I want to find the idiot who decided it was actually "tow," and kick his ass.

Correct

Okay, Dan Patrick brought this topic up again today. I didn't watch any ESPN last night or hear the afternoon talk shows - Is this getting any news outside of the DP Show?

I hear Rodney Harrison is very disappointed with Dungy's comments... Would it be that difficult for the NFL to ask Dungy to justify his comments...? He could just say, "NO!" But the NFL could also investigate further, and they'd have plenty of leads. To me, this is way way worse than the missing 1 pound of air pressure that could or couldn't've been caused by the most popular weather pattern in the New England area.

I'd like to know when the constant Pats** apologists are going to finally wake up and see this POS organization for what it is rather than defending the "genius" of Belichick. They're a lying, cheating, win-at-all-costs trash heap. Steal opponents' signals. Tape their practices. Bug their locker room. Deflate the footballs so your team doesn't fumble as much.

At some point it ceases to be "sour grapes" from opposing fans...

awesome... finally I don't cringe reading posts about the scum pat#$% and their paid propagandists....I will read on and hope for more sanity...

Okay, Dan Patrick brought this topic up again today. I didn't watch any ESPN last night or hear the afternoon talk shows - Is this getting any news outside of the DP Show?

I hear Rodney Harrison is very disappointed with Dungy's comments... Would it be that difficult for the NFL to ask Dungy to justify his comments...? He could just say, "NO!" But the NFL could also investigate further, and they'd have plenty of leads. To me, this is way way worse than the missing 1 pound of air pressure that could or couldn't've been caused by the most popular weather pattern in the New England area.

we are all sick of 15 years of fake success and double dealing without honor..

sure you can, culture breeds like behavior... hernandez just had a wider boundry and learned attention to detail... nobody lies like kraft and billy boy though, the truth always comes out... thanks ... this is the attitudethe team and 70k needs to have on game day..