Dungy adjusted to Patriots bugging lockerroom

Away from the point.

Why doesn't someone just ask Manning if he really thought they bugged the locker room, or if he was just paranoid. He can go on record right now.

That would be going against not just the Patriots but the NFL.

Maybe after he retires?

Dave i think you are over thinking this.

Dungy and Manning are paranoid because they are perfectionists? you have decided?

What if they say "hey Peyton, Tony Dungy says you used to have meetings outside the visiting locker room at NE because you thought it was bugged. Is Tony correct?"

What's he going to say? Tony's wrong? No comment (same as a "yes i agree with Tony")?

a wink is enough> and thats not going on any record is it ?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is another interpretation of this whole thing: the Colts are the most whiny organization in modern NFL history. They seem to always be looking to blame the Pats for subterfuge even when the Pats kick their collective asses repeatedly. Their owner is a joke too. I get the dislike of the Pats - I really do - but my god I'm tired of the Colts whining about everything. Recall that they whined and cried about defensive holding in the 2003 AFC championship game, implying that it was somehow the Pats' fault that the officials weren't calling defensive holding on every play. Yet they were pretty much dominated in that game, and dominated even worse in the 2004 playoffs (losing 20-3).

They had something in that AFCCG--that was about the worst officiating I've seen in 40 years of watching football. I had that taped and watched over and over as Marcus Pollard's jersey was just about ripped off his back on successive plays right in front of a ref both plays. Totally ridiculous. Personally, that was the start of thinking something was beyond fishy in Boston....

Well, Harrison is on record. Is Manning on record saying he thinks the locker room was bugged?

So Rodney "HGH Cheater" Harrison says his team didn't cheat? Ok, it's all good, everyone can go home--tell Goodell to just drop Deflategate, too, while he's at it if Rodney says his buddy Tommy didn cheat, LOL......