Browns fans raving about classy Goodwin

YoloinOhio

Stayed about an hour and a half after practice signing autographs and made a big impact on one Browns fan...

@23Johnanderson: Video: @buffalobills fan Steven Meyers catches selfless act of kindness by @flashg88dwin toward @Browns fan & family http://t.co/I35MWpihB6

If things had worked out like the Bills had hoped he would have been what TY Hilton is.

Draft really isn't a crap shoot......most misses prove to be for a reason.

Injuries have hurt Goodwin's career but that's just part of it.

He has been working really hard on his route running. It seems like EJ always over throws him and TT underthrows him. But he gets open.

He does have the dropsies though sometimes. I'm rooting for him.

I was in Detroit for the bomb last season. He made it look easy. I hope we get him involved again.

I'll be rooting for him as the 5th receiver for the team that picks him up after he's cut.

Not a lot going on, eh?

If things had worked out like the Bills had hoped he would have been what TY Hilton is.

Draft really isn't a crap shoot......most misses prove to be for a reason.

Injuries have hurt Goodwin's career but that's just part of it.

If it's not really a crap shoot, why do even the best personnel departments miss so often?

I've heard scouts say that virtually no college players are NFL-ready. The challenge is to predict which will develop the skills & attributes they're missing and which won't. Predicting the future is always tricky business.

Look at Brady when he was at Michigan. He had flaws in his game and in his physique. He overcame both. Not everybody does.

Or look at Thurman Thomas. His ACL injury in college created serious enough concerns about his future that every team passed on him in the 1st round. Yet he ended up in the HOF.

ALL misses are for a reason. But despite spending millions of dollars on scouting, no team has yet figured out how to avoid misses entirely. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say. But foresight is 20/200.

Hopefully Goodwin finally starts living up to the potential our scouts saw in him. He's a good guy with awesome speed.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Stayed about an hour and a half after practice signing autographs and made a big impact on one Browns fan...

@23Johnanderson: Video: @buffalobills fan Steven Meyers catches selfless act of kindness by @flashg88dwin toward @Browns fan & family http://t.co/I35MWpihB6

A great reminder of the powerful way athletes can be a force for good (i.e., "Role Models"). Thank You Marques!

Now stay health and catch the ball when it hits your hands!!!!