Shady helped off field with leg injury

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope losing Shady doesnt impact the evaluation Taylor will get tomorrow night since he doesnt have any weapons at RB

CBF

i think it could impact fans' evaluations, but not coaches. They will be looking for whether he can read the field, go through progressions, option to the right play based on defense he sees, throw the ball accurately, make good decisions, etc....

Rice is just as good as shady and comes at bargain basement price. Should have gotten him in the first place

Please tell me you don't actually believe the stuff you post and are just looking for reactions. Please.

Please tell me you don't actually believe the stuff you post and are just looking for reactions. Please.

when JTSP gets something in his head, he will make absurd posts to try and back it. i think he actually talks himself into the stuff once hes made a decision that he doesnt like a move.

rice's stats from his last active season, 2013:

Rush Att: 214

Rush Yd: 660

Avg: 3.1

TD: 4

Fum: 2

Rec: 58

Rec Yd: 321

660 yards on 214 carries is absurdly bad, bordering on trent-richardson-like.

the 58 rec for 321 yards, a 5.5 average, is- also fairly poor.

rice's stats from his last active season, 2013:

Rush Att: 214

Rush Yd: 660

Avg: 3.1

TD: 4

Fum: 2

Rec: 58

Rec Yd: 321

660 yards on 214 carries is absurdly bad, bordering on trent-richardson-like.

the 58 rec for 321 yards, a 5.5 average, is- also fairly poor.

of course the big question mark is that he tried to bulk up that season, and then suffered a big hip injury.

did he hit the wall, or did he simply need surgery and some rest?

either way, it does make it easy for the nfl to punt on this issue and say hes reinstated but teams not have fans calling for him if their RB situation looks bad.

What in the world is going on hea ?

JTSP is what's going on. The guy who thinks Sammy is most comparable to a DB, Robert Woods isn't physical enough to be a WR, and Schwartz is the same kind of coordinator as Wannstedt -- these are all things JTSP not only believes, but has typed for prosperity on this board.

So... you know, this kind of absurd statement is par for the course for a troll like JTSP.

JTSP is what's going on. The guy who thinks Sammy is most comparable to a DB, Robert Woods isn't physical enough to be a WR, and Schwartz is the same kind of coordinator as Wannstedt -- these are all things JTSP not only believes, but has typed for prosperity on this board.

So... you know, this kind of absurd statement is par for the course for a troll like JTSP.

So another words.....a typical day at TSW....:)

It's not an anagram, or a palindrome, or anything like that, but there should be a word that describes the idea that immediately comes across when all of the letters are put together in a row. Which in this case would be, "just stupid."

The other day the president for CoachMePlus was on the John Murphy show discussing how analytics (specifically health and well-being data) can assist in making decisions on how hard to push players, when to sit them, how their body responds to training, and how to recognize warning signs and chance of injury.

For instance, Demarco Murray was held out of practice for the first day of training camp due to some warning signs (hydration/fatigue) as a precaution. Seemed to have worked. I wonder if the Bills used any of this data or simply threw Shady out there like they normally would have. If they did that, it would be a shame since the data is there for them to use.

Cheers

Chip Kelly is known for being way ahead on using analytics for his team and how it practices. Sleep cycle, eating habits and more are controlled. We may not have the same type of data the Eagles have for this so Im no sure the data is there.

I know we are building an analytics team and monitoring practices I just dont know how much.

For instance, Demarco Murray was held out of practice for the first day of training camp due to some warning signs (hydration/fatigue) as a precaution. Seemed to have worked.

I can't find anything scientific or analytic about that. Sounds to me like someone eyeballing Murray's workouts, and claiming success when it happened to work in his favor.