8-18: Bills and Browns Joint Night Practice - 6 PM to 8 PM

Pettine and Ryan still tight as ever
When Mike Pettine left Rex Ryan's staff in New York outside observers thought there was a falling out between the two coaches, but nothing could've been further from the truth.

Coffee with the Coach Presented by Tim Horton's (2:49)
Chris Brown joins Rex Ryan to talk about what the coach thinks of the roster after two weeks of camp, who are some candidates to replace Jarius Wynn on the defensive line, and how many quarterbacks the team will keep on the roster.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have tickets & VIP passes for my daughter and I, but the weather looks pretty crappy this evening. Anyone know how soon they announce if it's cancelled? I'd hate to drive the 2+ hours only to have it cancelled just before getting to Rochester.

I have tickets & VIP passes for my daughter and I, but the weather looks pretty crappy this evening. Anyone know how soon they announce if it's cancelled? I'd hate to drive the 2+ hours only to have it cancelled just before getting to Rochester.

I came here looking for the same thing. Weather says 77% precipitation and thunderstorms. Is there a place that I can check that they will announce if its canceled? I also have a 1 and a half drive.

Edit: My brother just told me the storm system will hit and be gone before 6pm. What are the odds they play on a rained on field though? I have a feeling they will close it and move indoors.

Edited by What a Tuel

There are some storms to your south. Rochester NWS forecasting vicinity thunderstorms until 8pm.

Great news!

@SalSports

Bills fans. At 3:40pm it's a little overcast but also plenty of blue sky here, as well. #HopeItStaysThatWay

@mikerodak

Bills are advising fans with tickets for tonight’s joint practice with Browns to check media for updates on potential inclement weather.

CMt0DLKUcAApI7K.jpg

Great news!

@SalSports

Bills fans. At 3:40pm it's a little overcast but also plenty of blue sky here, as well. #HopeItStaysThatWay

@mikerodak

Bills are advising fans with tickets for tonight’s joint practice with Browns to check media for updates on potential inclement weather.

Get the feeling it's going to be cancelled. It's nice out right now but looks like hell to the south.

Get the feeling it's going to be cancelled. It's nice out right now but looks like hell to the south.

I do too. I wish they'd just come out and say it. I am about to leave from North Tonawanda to there, and I really don't want to drive just to be turned around when I get there.