Karlos Williams has a chance to win job at RB2;hospitalized

YoloinOhio

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

zach Ertz from the Eagles had sports hernia surgery a few days ago and is expected back week 1. Is that normal or does it typically take longer?

they are a running joke here in new orleans as it seems they classify every injury from the chest to the knee as one (or did for awhile) and the 2 week diagnosis turned into all different lengths of times.

hopefully its minor but it could be serious and it could linger. heck, even that surgery is nearly a full month from date of surgery til week one, and id guess thats on the "if all goes well" side.

Edited by NoSaint

He needs to do a better job at finding running lanes. It seems he sees one, then lowers his head, and runs towards it, ending up just piling in to folks. Gotta keep your head up, be a little patient, and then burst through. BUT for where he was picked, I liked what I saw against Carolina. I don't think he'll be #2 until a little later in the season, if not next season.

He was picked late for a reason.

I think it would be a mistake to cut Bryce Brown. I understand he had a fumbling problem but you have to think he might, I did say might overcome that.

I say he should practice with a cement-filled football on kick-return drills. If Rex has it loaded into the JUGS machine then we'll really know how he feels about Bryce Brown.

I think it would be a mistake to cut Bryce Brown. I understand he had a fumbling problem but you have to think he might, I did say might overcome that. He gets a lot of yardage when there isn't anything there. He's a top notch runner. If he can over come the fumbling issue you have a way above average runninn back. I was really impressed with Bryce Brown and Karlos Williams. I know it was just one game but both of them looked great against Carolina. I hope the can find a way to keep both of these guys on the roster. Bryce looks like if there were injuries he could handle the job adequately.

The issue with keeping him is have to not dress him as has no special teams value, so he only dresses if someones hurt. While with Dixon you can use him in packages, as has special teams value, so stay active during week.

Fwiw his girlfriend tweeted this

@DakotaaaRayyy: Karlos is doing well. He will update everyone when he is able. Thanks for your support and prayers.

How in the world you keep track of the entire twitter world, I'll never know! But, I'm glad you do. Thanks for all the updates!

For his sake, I hope its not a kidney stone. I've had several (currently still have multiple). VERY PAINFUL.

Only when you pee though> stop doing that!

that's not good if true. That reeks of sports hernia

bingo

I had a sports hernia when playing semi-pro-soccer and was out 6 weeks. I suspect the Bills medical care and after care beats what I had so I'd say cut in half - 3 weeks.

I dont want to talk about mines. no fun,

Get well soon Karlos. Like his running style and attitude. He will be an asset to the Bills and hurts defenders in his path.