The Future Official Beer of the Bills (and Sabres)

Doc

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put down the burger, put down the dog

pick up the original pizza log

there's only one

the original pizza log

yeah!

That's it! Does this mean this is on the strength and conditioning coach?!? We need Rusty back - he didn't get Bruce in shape with pizza logs!

Higher alcohol content = $18 beers and sloppier drunks. This will be a blast to watch.

Imo

4.8%. Lower alcohol than Bud. Higher price should mean fewer drunks/people less drunk, no?

Nice to see the Bills link up with a quality local brewery, instead of pushing industrial crap on their fans.

Southern Tier is legit. We have a ton of local microbrews here in the Puget Sound area and Southern Tier is as good as any of them - Elysian, Ninkasi, Black Raven, Fremont, etc. I was actually pretty surprised to see their beer in the local grocery store - their Choklat Oranj was in a 22oz bomber... and it was excellent.

Southern Tier is legit. We have a ton of local microbrews here in the Puget Sound area and Southern Tier is as good as any of them - Elysian, Ninkasi, Black Raven, Fremont, etc. I was actually pretty surprised to see their beer in the local grocery store - their Choklat Oranj was in a 22oz bomber... and it was excellent.

We get Southern Tier out here? I gotta go find some!

• 4 weeks later...