The total fear of Tom Brady.....

With all going on in this federal court case, I think as a Bills fan we all fear having to play Tom Brady. I will say this, they guy is fantastic and great. He knows how to win with minimal weapons at his disposal. He made superstars out of crap and a lot of those receivers were crap when they played for other teams.... The coaching staff is great also and make perfect decisions to win games. They get the most out of every players talents to win.

If the Bills want to get out of the shadow and stand alone then we need to beat Tom Brady when he is playing. I want him out there in game 2. Bills fans are very hell bent on his suspension and wanting a 2nd stringer in there. TO HELL WITH THAT! If its going to be a new Bills era then BEAT THE PATS AND END THEIR ERA!

Its just my view guys... The Bills need to beat Tom Brady and the Pats to be something this year. I dont care who we sign, we need to beat them and Rex knows it!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't CFB where a committee decides how good your wins are and how bad your losses are and decides which teams are worthy of playoff contention. A win is a win in the NFL regardless of margin of victory, regardless of SOS, regardless of suspensions/injuries/refs...

You may get your wish based on how this Brady thing is going, but I would rather the Bills play anyone but him.

With all going on in this federal court case, I think as a Bills fan we all fear having to play Tom Brady. I will say this, they guy is fantastic and great. He knows how to win with minimal weapons at his disposal. He made superstars out of crap and a lot of those receivers were crap when they played for other teams.... The coaching staff is great also and make perfect decisions to win games. They get the most out of every players talents to win.

If the Bills want to get out of the shadow and stand alone then we need to beat Tom Brady when he is playing. I want him out there in game 2. Bills fans are very hell bent on his suspension and wanting a 2nd stringer in there. TO HELL WITH THAT! If its going to be a new Bills era then BEAT THE PATS AND END THEIR ERA!

Its just my view guys... The Bills need to beat Tom Brady and the Pats to be something this year. I dont care who we sign, we need to beat them and Rex knows it!

Screw that. Injuries happen, suspensions happen, etc. You play whoever you play. Brady is a @$$ and deserves his punishment. In fact, he, Bellicheat, and the entire organization deserve to be punished more than they already are. If Brady's not in the line-up week 2, we'll beat the Patriots*. If he is there week 2, we'll beat the Patriots*. Doesn't matter one way or the other.

I have to believe that Tom Brady* is responsible, in no small margin, for the building of three other powerhouse defenses in the AFCE. More than one pundit is calling the Bills' D as second best in the AFCE, with the Jets taking a close third. I take exception to this, of course, as we probably all do (Bills fans). But, one thing is certain: Tom Brady* is going to get his ass kicked this season. Personally, I hope the Brady* ass-whooping starts week two. I hope he gets a ONE game suspension, and that his name, along with the Patriots*, and Bellichick*, carries with it an asterisk that lasts right up until his first rejection into Canton.

It is Tom Brady* who has much to fear.

I have the venom. I want to beat Brady just because he's Brady. Beating the Patriots with anyone else will be less satisfying. There is NO better sight than Pouty Tom when he's taking an ass whipping.

I'd rather win 2-0 while stomping Brady's guts out than win 45-42 with Brady throwing for 500 yards of smugness and 6 TDs.

I will say this, Brady's arm-wave-at-the-ref move isn't going to work like before.

It will be interesting to see if there is a measurable difference or if will be in perception only. I've said many times that it's not about how MANY penalties you take, it's about WHEN they are called and for WHICH violations. The Pats get a similar number of penalties as other teams, they just don't seem to get the killer sketchy penalty that hurts them very often. It happens sometimes but not often.

Edited by DJasper Probincrux III