The total fear of Tom Brady.....

Beating em* in Foxborough would be a heck of a way to march into the playoffs, Sir Eric.

Pragmatic I like to think. You need a certain number of wins to get into the playoffs, and you can't predict what will happen to your roster with injuries/suspension. Collect the division win over the defending champs*, there will be plenty more chances for the big cathartic revenge moment.

Sir i do understand the Math. And i do agree 100%. But there is another feature to this. We have been out of contention for so long. I think its drained some here and just making playoffs is a reward.

Our winning season has no shine to it does it? I am over zealous.

as Jim Morrison said so contritely

I want the world and i want it NOW.

I'm gonna go with that.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir i do understand the Math. And i do agree 100%. But there is another feature to this. We have been out of contention for so long. I think its drained some here and just making playoffs is a reward.

Our winning season has no shine to it does it? I am over zealous.

as Jim Morrison said so contritely

I want the world and i want it NOW.

I'm gonna go with that.

Rock on Jim. I say take the win and make your statement in Foxborough, march into the keep and behead the king. Bottom line for me is winning games but I'm desperate to lay another beat down on Brady* too.

Rock on Jim. I say take the win and make your statement in Foxborough, march into the keep and behead the king. Bottom line for me is winning games but I'm desperate to lay another beat down on Brady* too.

Well said.

I now Knight you.. Sir Aaron The Wise .

Lead us into the fiery pit !! without fear!

Putting the vanquished Queens head upon a long polished pitchfork at Gillettes Castle of Inequity is a noble cause indeed. Perhap you are as wise as your title suggests.

Let us overcome the 3 headed Deity that is named as Lord Krafty Sir BillButtonedup and Her Hindass Thomas the Putrid spewer of lies.

Go Bills

Well said.

I now Knight you.. Sir Aaron The Wise .

Lead us into the fiery pit !! without fear!

Putting the vanquished Queens head upon a long polished pitchfork at Gillettes Castle of Inequity is a noble cause indeed. Perhap you are as wise as your title suggests.

Let us overcome the 3 headed Deity that is named as Lord Krafty Sir BillButtonedup and Her Hindass Thomas the Putrid spewer of lies.

Go Bills

Funny dude :D

Was it not Bob Dylan who penned 'Outside in the cold distance, a wildcat did growl. Rex Ryan was approaching...and the wind, began to howl.'

Take down the ruler to become the Ruler. beat the best and you are The Best.

I dont get why some of you seemingly intelligent people meh understand alpha thinking.

My wife does not understand how males rank themselves by trials and or ritual either. weird.

kick his monkey a.. and stand upon the throne.

go far away

Why should I "go far away?" Am I not allowed to be confident in my team, particularly what I think may amount to one of the best defenses to ever take the field?

If you disagree with me, fine. I don't begrudge anybody for having a different opinion than my own. What I do begrudge people for, however, is comments like yours that appear to belittle others while providing nothing in the way of insight or intelligent opinion.

In 2014 Rodgers was better than Brady and this D made him look average. Some of our loses to the Pats have been psychological, and we need to beat him to get past that. If we play him twice then we get 2 chances to show them that this is not the same old Bills. With our Defense I like our chances.

I really want Brady to have an asterick after his name for cheating so yes, I want the suspension upheld and he gets to field questions about it all year. Yes, I'd like him suspended and they lose 3 of four games. Then when we go to NE on Monday night, we beat him with a punishing defense that sacks him 4 times in Foxborough.

I'm trying to get tickets as I have a sales rep up there and would love to go to the game in my Fredex Jersey.

We have been playing with a handicap all these years and I never once seen a patriots fan say (I wish the bills had a better quarterback at the helm so we can beat them fair and square).It's part of the game to have your best eligible players on the field.If they don't have a good eligible qb to play on game night that's on them not us.

Funny dude :D

Was it not Bob Dylan who penned 'Outside in the cold distance, a wildcat did growl. Rex Ryan was approaching...and the wind, began to howl.'

I thought it was Hendrix :thumbsup:

Why should I "go far away?" Am I not allowed to be confident in my team, particularly what I think may amount to one of the best defenses to ever take the field?

If you disagree with me, fine. I don't begrudge anybody for having a different opinion than my own. What I do begrudge people for, however, is comments like yours that appear to belittle others while providing nothing in the way of insight or intelligent opinion.

Oh man! I dont begrudge you whatsoever!!

even if you were wrong : )

BUT

I mis-read your post.

my sincere apologies.

You will notice that the bolded is my M. O.

carry on.

Wonder if the Colts will be going "HELL NO, I WANT TO BEAT THE BILLS WITH DAREUS IN THE LINEUP"

you know it! tommy boy isn't going to body slam anyone. no one after a Pats game is going to say, man that Brady hits like a freight train!

When your team has different angles on its opponents due to cheating, you are hardly great. If Dick Jauron had been his coach, Brady probably wouldn't have amounted to anything more than a Kelly Holcomb. People can say what they want, but having illegal tape of your opponent and then using deflated balls certainly gave him an edge over his opponent. Even our crappy QB Matt Cassell looked spectacular when he got to play in the cheating system.

I thought it was Hendrix :thumbsup:

Oh man! I dont begrudge you whatsoever!!

even if you were wrong : )

BUT

I mis-read your post.

my sincere apologies.

You will notice that the bolded is my M. O.

carry on.

No worries whatsoever. From what I recollect, you are one of the more reasonable posters on the board.

Misunderstandings happen, I can't hold it against you.

Edited by devldog131

Brady can look average if you can pressure him which is why Rex has done so well against him. We have the best coach in the NFL to defend against him and likely the best defensive personnel to play against him. If you look historically Seattle has one of the top 10 defenses of all time. I'm not going to say we have the best defense in the NFL so long as Seattle has it's core intact. But I do think we have the best defense and strategy in the NFL to beat Brady.