Hard Knocks. Houston Texans

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about DeAndre Hopkins torching deangelo hall after hall got in his face. Loved that. Wilfork playing hoops was great.

Thank God it wasn't the Bills. What a distraction.

Deangelo Hall is such a punk.

Deangelo Hall is such a joke. Always ALWAYS running his mouth and every wideout owns his ass.

Another 757 clown to join the ranks of Plaxico, Vick, Sweetpea Whitaker, and Percy harvin.

Deangelo Hall is such a joke. Always ALWAYS running his mouth and every wideout owns his ass.

Another 757 clown to join the ranks of Plaxico, Vick, Sweetpea Whitaker, and Percy harvin.

Hall and Garcon in the episode looked annoying as hell. Hearing the Texans talk about Garcon was hilarious (I think it was Cushing saying he was always talking **** on Indy). Though I did think Hopkins talking trash after Hall got hurt was not the most classy thing I've seen. That and the rookie going low on the wrong dude and then taunting him leading to the fight.

Hall and Garcon in the episode looked annoying as hell. Hearing the Texans talk about Garcon was hilarious (I think it was Cushing saying he was always talking **** on Indy). Though I did think Hopkins talking trash after Hall got hurt was not the most classy thing I've seen. That and the rookie going low on the wrong dude and then taunting him leading to the fight.

Seemed to me the only reason Kevin Johnson did that was because the day before, when they were not in full pads, that RB lowered his shoulder on him. So the next day when they were in full pads Johnson just did what we was supposed to do, get even lower than the guy. You can easily see that the RB was lowering that shoulder again on him, just like he did the day before. It was a great tackle IMO.

Edited by Mark80

Seemed to me the only reason Kevin Johnson did that was because the day before, when they were not in full pads, that RB lowered his shoulder on him. So the next day when they were in full pads Johnson just did what we was supposed to do, get even lower than the guy. You can easily see that the RB was lowering that shoulder again on him, just like he did the day before. It was a great tackle IMO.

But it wasn't the same RB. It was a different RB, and it was a fine tackle. The RB got up and ran back to the huddle, the rookie chased him down, taunting him along the redskin sideline. That's what caused the fight. Completely unnecessary.

Even if that's not the case. Still a great tackle

Just watched the episode. It also liked like the Texans coaches were egging their players on. The (assuming DB) coach the night before the fight specifically brought up the RB lowering his shoulder and that the DB should do something about it. Then O'Brien telling them to have each others backs repeatedly.

WRT to Hopkins and Hall, both looked like a$$es.

Anyone like this....At or around 48 minute mark of the episode during the preseason game Ryan Mallett is called for off sides for his hard count. the following comments made me chuckle and then sort of get pissed off....

O'brien to Mallett "Only 2 quarterbacks in the league that can do that"

Mallett to the ref "HA HA I been watchin Brady man...sh!t that's what he does every time"

Anyway I digress.

Deandre Hopkins man. These dudes and their European fashions. He so wants a handbag and a lapdog.

Mallett > Hoyer perhaps ? Clowney is a huge X factor for them.

Hearing Clowney talk, it really seems like he doesn't have the heart for it. I'm likely reading into it too much, but that's just what I took away from it.

Hearing Clowney talk, it really seems like he doesn't have the heart for it. I'm likely reading into it too much, but that's just what I took away from it.

I think you are reading way too much into it. Just look at Lynch's interviews, or Gilmore's, some people just aren't charismatic in interviews, he's probably just one of them.

I do know this, if that were any Bills player, TBD would explode. Especially when he says sometimes he has pain in his knee, sometimes not.

I really think though he just was over the rehab grind....

I think you are reading way too much into it. Just look at Lynch's interviews, or Gilmore's, some people just aren't charismatic in interviews, he's probably just one of them.

I cant fault him for how he talks

but

Clowney is in dangerous territory.....being a overall pick like that then immediately getting injuries that linger......

I do know this, if that were any Bills player, TBD would explode. Especially when he says sometimes he has pain in his knee, sometimes not.

I really think though he just was over the rehab grind....

That's probably closer to the truth.