Hard Knocks. Houston Texans

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First episode of the season is on - LOVE this show. Even if it is the Texans.

They showed a Real Sports preview of the Rex skydive day and a pretty intense interview. Can't wait.

Imagine the real insight we'd get on the QB race if the Bills were on this year!!

Is easy to see why JJ Watt is the best player in the league. Only guy on the field doing drills when it was dusk until full blown night time. THEN he goes and signs autographs for over an hour. He said he would earn that contract. That's a man living up to his word so far.

Edited by Mark80

Is easy to see why JJ Watt is the best player in the league. Only guy on the field doing drills when it was dusk until full blown night time. THEN he goes and signs autographs for over an hour. He said he would earn that contract. That's a man living up to his word so far.

That was the coolest part of the first episode for me. Love seeing a guy with all the talent still putting in all the work. It's encouraging to anyone, regardless of profession or trade.

That was the coolest part of the first episode for me. Love seeing a guy with all the talent still putting in all the work. It's encouraging to anyone, regardless of profession or trade.

I do not think JJ is a guy that was just born with talent. I think he has worked at it and made himself into who he is. This is why he is likable and i hope he is all natural.

I do not think JJ is a guy that was just born with talent. I think he has worked at it and made himself into who he is. This is why he is likable and i hope he is all natural.

I'm not disputing he had to work to get where he is, quite the opposite. But no matter how hard you work out you're not going to make your arms longer. JJ's strength and length combined with his speed is what makes him so devastating -- most of those are gifts. You have to still work to develop them fully, but he's got physical gifts not everyone has. Still, he works his butt off and has earned his place as the league's best player. Whether or not he's all natural ... well, I have my doubts but I don't really care if he's getting help from Mr. HGH. But I'm sure I'm in the minority on that point.

Im sorry I will always remember Watt as the player who kept going after our QB's knees.......

then got upset when Freddie and Richardson started making him pay for it

I hear you. And I still carry a grudge there too, but I can't dispute the guy's talent and work ethic. Hell, I hated how dirty Vince played in N*w Engl*nd but I would have loved to have him on the Bills doing the same thing... so I can't really complain I guess.

Thank God it wasn't the Bills. What a distraction.

Sarcasm off: Great first episode. Looks to be the best season in a few years. Hopkins is gonna be a stud. Watt was definitely hamming it up for the cameras with that post-practice workout routine. Wilfork is way cool and shockingly good at basketball. Deangelo Hall is such a punk.