Tired of Deflategate

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone explain why in this appeal should Brady have any right to now hand over his phone as if the investigation didn't happen? He had his chance and he blew it. The appeal should be to determine if he was wronged somehow in the investigation or not given a fair chance. He was and he lied and he obstructed. He shouldn't be given a second chance to provide information unless he was somehow not given that chance before.

Could someone explain why in this appeal should Brady have any right to now hand over his phone as if the investigation didn't happen? He had his chance and he blew it. The appeal should be to determine if he was wronged somehow in the investigation or not given a fair chance. He was and he lied and he obstructed. He shouldn't be given a second chance to provide information unless he was somehow not given that chance before.

I see your point Kelly, but I think the NFL wants to get this right , and if that means Brady has exculpatory evidence , then he should be permitted to present it. That does not mean they would not still suspend for not fully cooperating, but maybe reduce the the number of games.

I see your point Kelly, but I think the NFL wants to get this right , and if that means Brady has exculpatory evidence , then he should be permitted to present it. That does not mean they would not still suspend for not fully cooperating, but maybe reduce the the number of games.

There really isn't a chance he does or he would have shown it. Not to mention that it's even hard to believe there could be anything that would prove his innocence. There is not a chance in the world McNally did it on his own without Brady's knowledge.

And your response is exactly why he shouldn't be allowed. The NFL already tried to get it right. Brady was the only one who stood in the way of it.

just force feed kraft a ounce of the BTE they ruined my beloved sugar smack with... bring him to my house and we will quickly poison him like he tries to do to me for his royal masters... we can leave the ct scanner on to check for a cheaters heart that doesnt exist... make it impossible for this man as well as his family along with the cheatin tommy impossible to travel to buffalo... be kind and buy them stuff while we shame them all constantly for illegally taping and stealing our signals and the division the pasr 21 years.. make it impossible for them to do anything but hide their faces in shhame for deception used to destroy the beauty of a straight up sporting event... LET THIS POISONER KNOW HE IS AN OUTCAST IN A WORLD THAT DESEYVES POISON FREE FOOD AND WATER AS WELL; AS NO CHEATING IN SPORTS,,, NOIT MUCH TO ASK FOR , LAP DOG OF THE ENGLIUSH CROWN AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE.... sorry but if you make ir horrible to show his face as well as his family then we might actually get to see the sport i used to love get played in the best stadium in football... if evryone is kind to the senoirs who attend and allow them to see if they sit... we can be the most kind and humble fan base that also gave some of the best concerts and memories for visitors as everyone is an ambassador for buff 24/7 and dont be mean to krafts family just be direct and honest and treat all new englander staff who cheated us with the distain that will make them dread buffalo for the next millenium... we never forget betrayal and the weakness of cheaters.. screw england and new england,

Edited by K8prisoner

unless Brady* is a total idiot any messages were deleted long ago.

the only way to get them will be through the courts.

You mean his phone's hard drive crashed and his private email server was wiped clean? Impossorous! No one would believe that. :ph34r:

You mean his phone's hard drive crashed and his private email server was wiped clean? Impossorous! No one would believe that. :ph34r:

we talking Hillary or Thomasina*?

LOL

I just heard someone say they couldn't delete their voice mail on their iPhone.

OYE I say turn the :smart" phone off and use a dumb dumb landline

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

just force feed kraft a ounce of the BTE they ruined my beloved sugar smack with... bring him to my house and we will quickly poison him like he tries to do to me for his royal masters... we can leave the ct scanner on to check for a cheaters heart that doesnt exist... make it impossible for this man as well as his family along with the cheatin tommy impossible to travel to buffalo... be kind and buy them stuff while we shame them all constantly for illegally taping and stealing our signals and the division the pasr 21 years.. make it impossible for them to do anything but hide their faces in shhame for deception used to destroy the beauty of a straight up sporting event... LET THIS POISONER KNOW HE IS AN OUTCAST IN A WORLD THAT DESEYVES POISON FREE FOOD AND WATER AS WELL; AS NO CHEATING IN SPORTS,,, NOIT MUCH TO ASK FOR , LAP DOG OF THE ENGLIUSH CROWN AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE.... sorry but if you make ir horrible to show his face as well as his family then we might actually get to see the sport i used to love get played in the best stadium in football... if evryone is kind to the senoirs who attend and allow them to see if they sit... we can be the most kind and humble fan base that also gave some of the best concerts and memories for visitors as everyone is an ambassador for buff 24/7 and dont be mean to krafts family just be direct and honest and treat all new englander staff who cheated us with the distain that will make them dread buffalo for the next millenium... we never forget betrayal and the weakness of cheaters.. screw england and new england,

I'm right there with you. Kraft put flouride in my water. I want vengeance!

He was never asked by Wells to give his phone. He was never asked to give all text messages on his phone. He was allowed to chose which messages to submit for review. No need to delete.

Court? Why would the NFL go to to court?

He was never asked by Wells to give his phone. He was never asked to give all text messages on his phone. He was allowed to chose which messages to submit for review. No need to delete.

Court? Why would the NFL go to to court?

To get the deleted messages? You know like the patriot act? You can go through a court to get phone records.

To get the deleted messages? You know like the patriot act? You can go through a court to get phone records.

Under what premise would a judge warrent Brady to hand over his phone data? The NFL hasn';t sued Brady.

Under what premise would a judge warrent Brady to hand over his phone data? The NFL hasn';t sued Brady.

Do you actually read? That's why they would go to court. Or better yet, Brady sues the NFL. Again, the NFL can ask for records.

Do you actually read? That's why they would go to court. Or better yet, Brady sues the NFL. Again, the NFL can ask for records.

I did read. If Brady doesn't sue, why would the NFL? What would they sue Brady for? They have already passed judgement based on the information they have.

They can't simply "go to court" to get a citizen's private info because they would like to see it. It would have to be part of discovery in a suit. Brady isn't suing at this point.....so what are you talking about?