Tired of Deflategate

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they didn't admit it before, they're entrenched and still won't. But the truth is obvious.

Indeed...if the previous evidence wasn't enough, then they're too dug in at this point.

I mean, the fact that Brady hadn't spoken to Jastremski on the phone in months, and then has 3 consecutive days with 10+ min conversations with him, but can't remember the specifics of the conversations...sheesh. He was an obvious liar from the start. Now, as I said before, he looks like a stupid liar to boot.

. . . Brady directed that the cell phone he had used for the prior four months . . .

I like this wording. They don't say it was his cell phone or that he destroyed it. I've been wondering for a while now since Verizon is a corporate partner with the Patriots*, if cell phones for all the players and employees were provided (and I'll bet they were), and, therefore, not Brady's personal property at all but simply a company phone. That would have technically made it the team's responsibility to turn it over, no? But of course they couldn't because it was gone, so instead we got a lot of lawyerly baloney from Brady's counsel.

Of course I kept these thoughts to my self as I'm the new guy here and am still trying to get a feel for the place. And I guess we'll never know now anyway. Oh well. Glad we've gotten through this phase and now it will be interesting to see if he really goes to court.

From Schefter:

"On or shortly before March 6, the day that Tom Brady met with independent investigator Ted Wells and his colleagues, Brady directed that the cell phone he had used for the prior four months be destroyed. He did so even though he was aware that the investigators had requested access to text messages and other electronic information that had been stored on that phone."

OMG Almighty!!! I owe everyone on this board an apology! Here I was arguing that Brady's texts could not be subject to subpoena. But, what did Brady do? He opened the door to them actually being relevant in a civil case! Or, perhaps more accurately-- he has closed the door on an entire avenue of his appeal that could have resulted in his actual exoneration, unless he is willing to have the contents of his texts made public. Wow!

He's kinda like the Pete Rose of Pro Football.

Rose was both player and coach when betting.... so let's include the coach along with Brady.... I don't trust that Belichick isn't behind this more to reduce fumbling than ease of passing.

He's kinda like the Pete Rose of Pro Football.

No he and them are much much worse. This is not an individual effort. Unlike Rose, Pete. He was likely told to protect the organization. and he probably now knows he is the fall guy.

Thinks he will squeal when the screws are tightened?

He is a gamer, but he is also a whiner.

They should start out with the chinese water torture and show slides to him , of him crying.

On a loop. with some subliminal slides of gissele inserted. Ones where she is unhappy with him .Maybe toothpicks holding his eyelids open or something Clockwork Orangish would be a nice touch, perhaps?

just a matter of time till he screams for his Mommy. Dear mommy...

then show him slides of Bill Lotsa slide of Bill. with subliminal slides of gizsele again in an attractive manner.

I suppose Thomas will never recover from this " treatment" for his lying ways. I have considered this matter at length and find it to be a reasonable reduction in his proper up and comings.

I've more descriptive and lengthy narrations of how i imagine I might bring forth the truth from his bowels if need be,

Just using this example as light conversation starter.

oh I considered sending Adrian Peterson over with Junior Gallette> but he might actually like those reprimands

over the top or not enough? i never can tell with me.?/endS

Go Bills!

Edited by 3rdand12