Do We Have Any Bernie Sanders Supporters Among Us?

Hope not, since religion is a grandfathered in socially acceptable belief in things that would label you a child or a schizophrenic by an impartial observer.

Belief in God doesn't make you schizophrenic. Belief that God is talking to you does.

I just heard they're trying to get Sanders to put Hillary's name up in nomination.

What a schmuck! Total sell-out.

Typical Clinton.

She got everything she wanted,

Now she must want to humiliate him.

At this point, having Bernie nominate her would only make things things worse,

doesn't tin ear Clinton realize that?

Typical Clinton.

She got everything she wanted,

Now she must want to humiliate him.

At this point, having Bernie nominate her would only make things things worse,

doesn't tin ear Clinton realize that?

Of course she realizes that. But it'll be somebody else's fault for "making things worse." Probably the vast right-wing conspiracy.

You know why she has no accomplishments? Because she never takes responsibility for anything.

I just heard they're trying to get Sanders to put Hillary's name up in nomination.

What a schmuck! Total sell-out.

I like it. Anything that will ensure that Sanders supporters are in the room, fired up and ready to boo is OK with me. That is if the Sanders supporters are permitted to be there at all.

I'm burned out on Bernie.

I thought he was one of us, but come to find out he's one of them.

He still talks about his "Revolution". You can't have a revolution after you surrendered.

Yesterday he wanted to let all the people that worked hard to support him vote for him at the roll call. Today he shuts down the roll call before all this supporters get to vote.

He gives in because she now wants free college too. Until the day after the election that is. She makes a big deal about introducing a proposal for a constitutional ammendment to overthrow Citizens United. Theres already one started. https://movetoamend.org/press-release/release-we-people-amendment-introduced-114th-congress-today

I wonder if she even knows that (or cares).

A real Revolutionary would say screw it, I cant support what I've talked against for the last 25 years and throw in with the Greens or something.

He's being played and looks like a fool.

Yesterday he wanted to let all the people that worked hard to support him vote for him at the roll call. Today he shuts down the roll call before all this supporters get to vote.

To be fair, they did the full roll call with Vermont passing until the end. So all Bernie delegates did get to cast their vote

Was he the the one being played, or were you and your fellow Sandernistas the ones who got berned?

He still talks about his "Revolution". You can't have a revolution after you surrendered.

He gives in because she now wants free college too. Until the day after the election that is. She makes a big deal about introducing a proposal for a constitutional ammendment to overthrow Citizens United. Theres already one started. https://movetoamend.org/press-release/release-we-people-amendment-introduced-114th-congress-today

A real Revolutionary would say screw it, I cant support what I've talked against for the last 25 years and throw in with the Greens or something.

Wtf is free college?

Gee, it was only a few days ago we were told what a great principled man Bernie Sanders is.