Do We Have Any Bernie Sanders Supporters Among Us?

By standing behind a woman who represents the antithesis of everything he stands for? That's nutty. It's also politics. And this election cycle is nuttier than most.

Not that it matters, as it's always been this election is just a show. There is no choice. There is no real democracy left in this republic. We're an oligarchy run by multinational corporations who have no interest in helping the regular folks or this country. And Hillary is their queen.

The coronation will not be interrupted.

I agree 100%

I thought Kasich was the best qualified and who could work with democrats and republicans to get something done.

Edited by ALF

I'm very disappointed on Bernie. He is now supporting exactly what he's spent his whole political career fighting against (or so he says. Actions speak louder.). I know he doesn't want Trump, but this lesser of 2 evils garbage has gotten us where we are today. What Bernie is really saying is he supports the Democrat party in giving us horrible corrupt candidates.

I'm still not voting for Hillary even if/when she picks him to run as Veep.

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm very disappointed on Bernie. He is now supporting exactly what he's spent his whole political career fighting against (or so he says. Actions speak louder.). I know he doesn't want Trump, but this lesser of 2 evils garbage has gotten us where we are today. What Bernie is really saying is he supports the Democrat party in giving us horrible corrupt candidates.

Hillary and Trump should just run as a single ticket. Ideologically, they're both closer to each other than they are apart. The only real difference is that he bribes...she takes bribes, and she undeniably has blood on her hands.

Watching the lead up to the election is like watching the lead up to a Bills v Pats MNF game. You try to tell yourself everything will be okay, but then the clock starts and the ass-raping begins.

It's going to be ugly. My only hope is the down-ticket races don't get too out of control. Hillary with control of both houses would make Barry's first year look like a bipartisan effort.

Bernie is a self-serving fraud. He ran as an Independent, then immediately after he was elected, he decided to caucus with the Dems because they have him an important committee seat. He remained an Independent until about three months ago when - whoopsie! the Dems threatened to kick him off the America's Got Idiots debating podium. His wife ran a scam on the Catholic church in NH to get money for a college she was running and left them pounding sand.

He's about as "principled" as a shoe-shine boy in Brooklyn. He's poisoned the minds of a generation of Americans with his "progressive" clap trap nonsense. Hate the rich. Envy and theft are his creed. His motto should be "give the government your money, because they need it more than you do." Someone should have taken a baseball bat to his noggin years ago. Come to think of it, that's what might have caused him to become such a crazy loon and first class fool.

I doubt Bernie will be the VP pick. Clinton already got what she needed from him in terms of an endorsement, all without giving an inch when it comes to the DNC platform. Having Bernie as the VP would overshadow her actual agenda, much like Warren would.

She's going to pick someone from a swing state, I've got some guesses as to who it'll be (Tim Ryan is what my AIPAC sources tell me, though they're less convinced on that pick now than they were a few weeks ago) but I really doubt it'll be Sanders or Warren.

He's about as "principled" as a shoe-shine boy in Brooklyn. He's poisoned the minds of a generation of Americans with his "progressive" clap trap nonsense. Hate the rich. Envy and theft are his creed. His motto should be "give the government your money, because they need it more than you do." Someone should have taken a baseball bat to his noggin years ago. Come to think of it, that's what might have caused him to become such a crazy loon and first class fool.

At least the republican primary voters are a lot smarter to nominate Trump :thumbdown::thumbdown: to both nominees sad to say

At least the republican primary voters are a lot smarter to nominate Trump :thumbdown::thumbdown: to both nominees sad to say

At least Trump beat out a field of 16 candidates, some of which have pretty good credentials, and he beat them fair & square. Hillary on the other hand, in an audacious (and ironic) display of white privilege, has treated her entire candidacy as if we owe her "her turn" as president.

At least Trump beat out a field of 16 candidates, some of which have pretty good credentials, and he beat them fair & square. Hillary on the other hand, in an audacious (and ironic) display of white privilege, has treated her entire candidacy as if we owe her "her turn" as president.

If he is elected , I doubt , how many of his crazy promises could he deliver even with a republican majority in both houses of Congress ?

He does not want Trump to be elected. His ideas were heard and the young generation has to take it from there.

He violated his entire "moral and principled" angle today. He's a fraud.

I think his ideas are stupid and/or insane, but I respected the man for actually believing in them and fighting for what he thought was just and moral. He just proved he's no "outsider." He's a rank-and-file guy. He's just another politician who will compromise himself to play ball.

Should go over well with all those young idealist voters.

He violated his entire "moral and principled" angle today. He's a fraud.

I think his ideas are stupid and/or insane, but I respected the man for actually believing in them and fighting for what he thought was just and moral. He just proved he's no "outsider." He's a rank-and-file guy. He's just another politician who will compromise himself to play ball.

Should go over well with all those young idealist voters.

Thank you for being honest and frank.

You have to wonder how long they were sitting on that bullet.

It's great campaigning.

Against Sanders. Against Clinton, not so much...since the main criticism isn't directed at her core supporters.

Leave it to The Donald to !@#$ up even this slam dunk.