Do We Have Any Bernie Sanders Supporters Among Us?

As the preferred candidate of the Nevada Labor union bosses, Clinton may be better positioned than Sanders to get supporters to show up at caucuses (Nevada isn’t a primary state). But the Clinton campaign appears to be deeply concerned, nonetheless.

Perhaps more salient than the racial composition of Nevada is the fact that it has struggled economically. James Hohmann of the Washington Post suggests that because Nevada has been hit much harder than Iowa and New Hampshire, voters may be especially receptive to Sanders’ “promise of political revolution.”

Regardless of Hillary's ownership of so many super delegates she needs to win the popular vote. Can anyone imagine the feeling of disenfranchisement Bernie's supporters would have if he won the total country's popular vote but lost out because of Hillary's super delegates? I can see many of those Bernie supporters staying home in the general election.

Regardless of Hillary's ownership of so many super delegates she needs to win the popular vote. Can anyone imagine the feeling of disenfranchisement Bernie's supporters would have if he won the total country's popular vote but lost out because of Hillary's super delegates? I can see many of those Bernie supporters staying home in the general election.

If this were to happen, I'd vote for Trump out of spite.

• Haha (+1) 1

You could be right. Hillary, much like a female applying to an engineering school, should be given preference. Sorry Bernie but white males have to wait their turn.

You could be right. Hillary, much like a female applying to an engineering school, should be given preference. Sorry Bernie but white males have to wait their turn.

Look at the demographics of the Sander's voters. They are the kind to have a little Occupy Chappaqua on her ass if they feel cheated because of the super delegates. I'm thinking that by the time we get through Super Tuesday the general election will pretty much be tied up. If Hillary wins the nomination without the majority of the actual vote, she's cooked and the GOP wins the election.

Bernie SandersVerified account @BernieSanders 30m30 minutes ago

How we will end childhood poverty in America today? By standing together. As one nation. As a united nation.

pic.twitter.com/kNWT8xCrHO

Cb_MG2HUMAAisPS.jpg
So................

Step 1: Stand together;

Step 2: ???;

Step 3: No more poverty!

Yeah......that's a dem/liberal/progressive proposal alright

He's lighter than Trump in the policy and details area.

Trumps answer would be something like "Let me tell you, okay? What I'm going to do to stop childhood poverty will be the greatest thing ever. No one will believe how great it is! In fact, it's so great, I can't even explain it to you because it's that great, okay? In fact, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't even be talking about this, okay? And by the way, that Wall Street Journal story that says children are living in poverty? I don't even know where they get those journalists, okay? Does anyone even read that newspaper anymore? I ask around. No one reads it. So I'd ignore them if I were you."

Trumps answer would be something like "Let me tell you, okay? What I'm going to do to stop childhood poverty will be the greatest thing ever. No one will believe how great it is! In fact, it's so great, I can't even explain it to you because it's that great, okay? In fact, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't even be talking about this, okay? And by the way, that Wall Street Journal story that says children are living in poverty? I don't even know where they get those journalists, okay? Does anyone even read that newspaper anymore? I ask around. No one reads it. So I'd ignore them if I were you."

And that works with his followers.

I'm in a real dilemma. I hate trump. I hate hillary.

I guess I'm not voting.