Out of Town Bills Fans

Out of town  

164 members have voted

1. 1. For those living in another team's market, how do you feel about that second team?

• The've become my second favorite team
    • I'm mostly neutral to them, don't care one way or the other
    • I can't stand them
    • They've become my favorite team, and the Bills have taken a back seat

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Carolina Panthers are one big "meh" to me.

Exactly how I feel. If anything, I find them slightly more towards the annoying side of "meh" only because being an NFC team the Bills only visit once every 8 years and it hasn't come around since I've been down here. Last year's preseason game was fun though.

I live in DC. And !@#$ the Washington Football Team and it's racist name.

I do, however, enjoy watching the Ravens from time to time, especially when they go against to the Steelers. Always fun, physical matchups.

Well, well, well...take a look at who admitted through his vote that the Bills aren't his favorite team. As if it was a surprise judging by his "contributions" to this forum.

Pretty sure he's just a troll account at this point.

Moved to N VA in '70. Lombardi was the Redskins coach, and I thought, OK, I can he happy with this. Then I discovered that RFK was sold out for the next 4 lifetimes, and that unless you were a Congressman, General, Supreme Court Justice etc., you could forget about going to a game. So I was unhappy and mostly routed for Dallas, when they realy were America's team, with a true partiot as QB.

Then I moved to Seattle, Chicago, Houston and back to Seattle, and never could get behind any of those teams. Had a great time in Seattle, going to a great BILLS bar, or two.

Now I'm back in VA, and through all that have remained a BILLS fan. I work Sundays, at least for one more season, so Can't see the games live, remain ever hopeful of a playoff season.

I do drive to Raleigh to see the Sabres, for the one game that they play Carolina, every season.

In DC area before there was even a Ravens or even a $nyder.

Never have I liked Red$ucks and dislike only intensified when $nyder.

The stadium in "Raljon" is a joke and changing it back to Landover made it worse, $nyder's Magic Kingdom for Sale is a very bad joke fitting his joke of a team even more.

Ditto for me here in Richmond, VA. Can't stand the team in DC, can't stand (most of) their fans. My dislike for them grew tenfold when Little Dummy Snyder bought the team. Two years ago my family and some friends (all Bills fans) were up at the godforsaken FedEx for the Bills preseason game against Washington. We were heading back to our cars after the game, talking & minding our own business after a 30-7 drubbing, when two of their grown "fans" yelled at my then 11 year old (in a Stevie Johnson jersey) & my then 13 year old (in a Fred Jackson jersey), "You need to take off those stupid jerseys!" It wasn't said in a joking manner either. I don't care what opposing d-bag fans say to me but my kids...any kids...are off limits.

GO BILLS!!!

I've lived in Phoenix since 1999, like to pull for the Cardinals, they have been pretty fun to watch for a while. Bills still my main team.

As far as all the negative comments about other teams fans, in my experience at many stadiums around the country, Bills fans are about the most obnoxious and annoying fans around. Bills fans love to tell everyone that they are the greatest fans around, the weather in Buffalo isn't that bad(telling that to fans in San Diego is amusing) and they are loud and obnoxious. They also get too drunk and act stupid.

Look at yourselves in the mirror before criticizing others.

When I lived in Florida you couldn't be a fan AT a home game until mid-October. Too crazy hot! I turned down free tickets after I learned my lesson one miserable afternoon baking in the sun sweating to the point of dehydration. That even takes beer out of the equation for sensible people...

I live a couple hours East of Dallas, almost to the Louisiana border, and about 3 hours North of Houston. So I get a mix of Cowboy fans, some Saint fans, with a little bit of Texan fans. If I had to choose one to tolerate I could Houston, I will keep an eye on NO and see what CJ does this year. Can't stand and never have been able to stand the Cowboys and the fans are annoying and delusional. Remind me of Pats* fans, unfortunately I'm dating one, so I have to deal with it often

I live in Maine which is essentially Pat's country and everything about them and their fans is intolerable..my dentist kept making some of the weirdest arguments about deflategate...probably too much nitrous

when I lived in San Diego it was a different story-nice fans, the sports announcing guys had a fairly balanced view..easy to root for them unless it was going to hurt the Bills-thank god it never came to that

Edited by entropyrules

Raised in Northern NY and have resided just outside Memphis for over 15 years. Still bleed Bills Red, White and Blue and always will. I don't care much for the Titans, but am definitely driving up to Nashville for the October game! Same goes for my daughter who lives in St. Louis. She and her boyfriend drove up to the Ralph for the KC game last year. She was sitting down front corner end zone with the Boobie Dixon sign since both graduated from Mississippi State. Got a huge thumbs up from Boobie and that made her day!

My vote is a bit misleading -- I'm in NYC, and despise the Jets, but for various reasons (some fantasy, some friend fans), the Giants have become a goto 2nd team (but light years behind my Bills fandom).

Same goes with me and Denver. Been out here 21 years, definitely do not have the passion for the Broncos like I do for my Bills, but root for them, because I watch with friends.

Lived in the SF Bay atra for 20 years until moving back to Cheektowaga last year. Don't care a bit about the Niners or Raiders. Glad Al Davis finally died and glad the Niners imploded. Glad they have a nice new stadium and a sucky team.

I've lived in the metro Atlanta area for more than half of my life, but I grew up in Bills country and will forever bleed red, white, and blue. People "back home" frequently ask if I'm a Falcons fan. Hell no! neither do I don't care about the Georgia Bulldogs or the Ga Tech Yellow Jackets.

It's a mystery to me how anyone can change allegiances to teams as easily as they change their socks.

I went to games at the rockpile, sitting 4 rows from the field, saw O.J. numerous times, was there when they finally beat the Dolphins in 1980, was at the first Monday night game in Buffalo, was at game Dec 7, when fog blanketed the darkening sky and the Bills, fighting for their playoff lives, had a great victory over the Rams. and Smerlas, Haslett, Nelson, Ritcher, et al came out for an encore and and did a chorus line dance. I was a season ticket holder even after I moved to Atlanta.

I'm a 1-team man. I love football, but anything not involving the Bills is just another game.