Outside Of Division What Team Do You Consider Big Rival

dan75

Outside of the normal AFC EAST division what team in the league do you consider a big rival?

Would it be....

Tennessee? because of the past such as the '93 playoff come from behind,'99 Music City Miracle

Dallas? because of past Super Bowls

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tricky, there's nothing obvious. i think were one of the least-hated teams in the league.

the chiefs losses the last few years have really managed to get under my skin.

also sammy vs odell feeds a little bit into bills-giants.

also i'd describe rex-pettine as a "friendly rivalry."

KC...they keep besting us in games we should win, and the losses turn out to be pivotal in terms of knocking us out of playoff contention. Closing the deal with them is a hump we need to get over. We play them yet again this year

Edited by JTSP

Since the Giants punked Brady twice in the super bowl I have nothing against them

I can understand that. I personally just hate them more than the Patriots. I can't stand the condescension from Giants fans about the three Super Bowl victories that were gifted to them.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

The Jags because of the '96 playoffs and the fact that we have sucked just as bad as them for so long that we play them often.

Plus they are the anti-Bills. They play in a nice climate, they have a next to nothing fan base(unless tarps count) and they play in an easy division. The Bills are opposite in every way.