Could 50 Be The Bills Number ?

It seems as though all the stars are aligning to come up to 50 being a great number for the Bills !!

This year is Super Bowl 50 , the last league championship the Bills won was 50 years ago this year , just what 2 years ago was it the 50th year since the Bills became a professional team ( i know that was a reach but run with it)

Just think with this D , the new coaching staff , the new ownership , the new outlook of the team I just think that 50 could be a really good number for the Bills !

Not to mention how many other teams have made it with a less than elite QB , as long as we can get a good game manager under center it could happen this year !!

GO BILLS !!

It seems as though all the stars are aligning to come up to 50 being a great number for the Bills !!

This year is Super Bowl 50 , the last league championship the Bills won was 50 years ago this year , just what 2 years ago was it the 50th year since the Bills became a professional team ( i know that was a reach but run with it)

Just think with this D , the new coaching staff , the new ownership , the new outlook of the team I just think that 50 could be a really good number for the Bills !

Not to mention how many other teams have made it with a less than elite QB , as long as we can get a good game manager under center it could happen this year !!

GO BILLS !!

2 more points or 2 feet to the left and Superbowl XXV would have been ours. EJ will be the guy to lead our offense. The D will dominate.

GO BILLS !!

Were there 50 of them? Please tell there were 50!

50 states in the USA. Coincidence?

What is the highest number appearing on a football field? 50.

Scott Norwood wore number 11. 11 players on a football team. 11 + 11 = 22. Multiple by 4 for our 4 Superbowl losses = 88. Subtract 38, the number of John Conner.

And what is John Conner's nickname? THE TERMINATOR

FIFTY.

IT'S ON LIKE A MOFO NOW

Edited by Fadingpain