Dareus seems keen on staying (update: Talks at a standstill)

I did say I thought the Bills should drop the hammer on him for the drug abuse and his unsafe actions in the community putting peoples lives at risk with his teamate while racing on milestrip during the late afternoon commuting time.

He was charged and brought to justice that's good enough for me.

So which is it? You want them to drop the hammer on his unsafe actions or not? What does "drop the hammer" mean in your mind if not adding on punishment to the league's and the court's. That's what you called for, additional punishment. I mean, you're so concerned about the message it sends the community you didn't even want Marcel running a youth football camp, you must have something in mind about what dropping the hammer means.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So which is it? You want them to drop the hammer on his unsafe actions or not? What does "drop the hammer" mean in your mind if not adding on punishment to the league's and the court's. That's what you called for, additional punishment. I mean, you're so concerned about the message it sends the community you didn't even want Marcel running a youth football camp, you must have something in mind about what dropping the hammer means.

why do you care so much? Why are you arguing semantics so much? Why does dropping the hammer mean he wanted him to go to jail?

why do you care so much? Why are you arguing semantics so much? Why does dropping the hammer mean he wanted him to go to jail?

Section don't waste your time.I explained it to him several times.Hes obviously just trying to push buttons at this point because nobody can possibly be that dumb.He trolls every single thing I post so I just have him on ignore at this point.

Uh, it IS very much trolling when I present 5 posts and overnight you attack every one with the tone of a 12 year old.We obviously disagree on how one should conduct themselves in a civilized society.You feel its ok to race cars at high speeds on public roads and then crash into a restaurant.I don't understand your thinking but we disagree and tha'ts fine.In the future if we disagree it seems like it would be a better path to simply disagree on principle than suggest that someone resides under a bridge.Thank you for the happy holiday wishes on the fourth of July.

When the hell did he crash into a restaurant? Obviously you love to embellish things. He hit a tree there genius. Never hit a restaurant. But lets not let facts get in the way of your argument.

When the hell did he crash into a restaurant? Obviously you love to embellish things. He hit a tree there genius. Never hit a restaurant. But lets not let facts get in the way of your argument.

You are correct Mark,I didn't mean he ran into the structure.He did hit that tree on the property of the Mongolian Buffet restaurant.

• 2 weeks later...

Marrone must have been a cancer. He screwed up more people than he helped. Doug was all about Doug. Hackett was ridiculously over his head.

doug played the Ralph death watch beautifully.. no one else wanted the job, he took it on his terms and now he's set for life. I don't blame him one bit.

tough world out there. from the business perspective, get it while you can. no one is going to "take care of you". people forget how hamstrung this franchise was while everyone waited for Ralph (RIP) to pass. who knows what we have going forward, but this franchise hopefully is no longer one where your career (coach or player) goes to die... go bills/make it so

Edited by 8and8Forever

• 3 weeks later...

doug played the Ralph death watch beautifully.. no one else wanted the job, he took it on his terms and now he's set for life. I don't blame him one bit.

tough world out there. from the business perspective, get it while you can. no one is going to "take care of you". people forget how hamstrung this franchise was while everyone waited for Ralph (RIP) to pass. who knows what we have going forward, but this franchise hopefully is no longer one where your career (coach or player) goes to die... go bills/make it so

Pegula played the Marrone death watch beautifully... he wanted someone else for the job and firing Marrone would have cost him $8m vs. the four million for Marrone to opt out.

My bet is Marrone will never get another HC job in the league. I doubt he ever even sniffs another one.

GO BILLS!!!

That's a lot less than what Suh got (6 years $115M). Depends on guaranteed money, but I can't see him getting more than the $59.5M got.

mccoy signed a 7 year 98 mil deal last year so I imagine the bills go off that deal. Mccoy signed a 5 year 63 mil deal then a 7 year 98 mil deal...not bad for a d tackle. I could see something like 6 year 105 with 56 guaranteed