Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not received one

Looks like a 12.5% discount off CI for DirecTV subscribers for this and next season. They've also given DTV the "right" to offer unbundled individual team packages, although DTV is not "obligated" to offer those.

I'd be very interested if I could just order the Sabres from DTV at a discounted rate.

Looks like a 12.5% discount off CI for DirecTV subscribers for this and next season. They've also given DTV the "right" to offer unbundled individual team packages, although DTV is not "obligated" to offer those.

I'd be very interested if I could just order the Sabres from DTV at a discounted rate.

Thought I read it would be at like 80% of the full package. When the fellas fighting for home ice in April, your going to want to see the other games more than you want the $40

Thought I read it would be at like 80% of the full package. When the fellas fighting for home ice in April, your going to want to see the other games more than you want the $40

Ha, probably true.

If Nolan had half a brain he'd have "suffered" the tank in a professional way, not openly criticizing his bosses. The refusal to embrace analytics can't have helped, either.

I presume GMTM was as abrupt and awkwardly direct in removing Nolan as one would expect.

Nolan is a dinosaur. You can't "out effort" teams that have systems, which was obvious every single night when the Sabres were outshot, out-possessed, and mostly out-everything-elsed. The young guys spent most of the season looking almost completely lost.

If Irbe left because he was attached to Nolan, then good riddance to him and thanks for not screwing up us getting Eichel. His legend is more on paper than in reality anyway.

@BuffaloSabres

Free Agency Watch List: @duffersabres breaks down 8 potential free agency targets for the #Sabres. http://goo.gl/mLQdST

@BuffaloSabres

Help #Sabres Coach Bylsma by making your choices for our Opening Night lines! >> http://Sabres.com/makethelines

CIxJT7uUcAA-Rgm.jpg

@BuffaloSabres

.@NHLNetwork analyst @CraigJButton: "Pieces are in place" for exciting times ahead for #Sabres http://bit.ly/1LAPk3e

CIxaXlcWgAACU8s.jpg

6-30: GORD WILSON SENS PXP TALKS ROBIN LEHNER ON WGR (8:17)

@Real_ESPNLeBrun

Sabres have begun negotiations with Ryan O'Reilly camp on a new deal

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Agreed. I wish they were still in the western conference so I could openly cheer for them

i agree since I am first a Sabres fan and secondly a Jackets fan. But, I don't miss those 10pm starts!

Not thrilled to see Dano go. They might regret that one in a few years.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@BuffaloSabres

Did you miss @RobinLehner on @SabresHotline this morning with @kevsylvester & @APetey76? Full interview: http://goo.gl/Tcd9Nr

6/30: Robin Lehner Conference Call (8:04)

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres goaltender @RobinLehner is now addressing the media on a conference call. Updates to come.

Lehner on #Sabres GM Tim Murray: He was with Ottawa since I came there. He shows a lot of respect. I have a lot of respect for him.

Lehner says his headaches have been gone for a while after a concussion last season. Working out in recent weeks, feeling good. #Sabres

Lehner on potential to be #1 guy: I'm looking forward to the opportunity, but I have to deserve it & I have to perform. #Sabres

Lehner: I'm very competitive. Of course you want to be the guy who helps your team win. #Sabres

Kassian is pretty much the same as he was in Buffalo. He shows flashes of being really good, but is not consistent. He is terrible on D, he is big and physical, but commits a lot of dumb penalties. He is the topic of trade rumors every year, including this article in which they thought he might be dealt for picks before or during the entry draft:

http://canucksarmy.com/2015/5/19/are-the-canucks-going-to-trade-zack-kassian

He was also out half of last season with a back injury...

Thanks for the info.

I thought we wanted the Coyotes. Oh wait, that was last season!

I think Lehner is a borderline psycho. He might be our new Hasek. He also sounded like he has no use for Andrew Peters' shtick. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Nolan is a dinosaur. You can't "out effort" teams that have systems, which was obvious every single night when the Sabres were outshot, out-possessed, and mostly out-everything-elsed. The young guys spent most of the season looking almost completely lost.

If Irbe left because he was attached to Nolan, then good riddance to him and thanks for not screwing up us getting Eichel. His legend is more on paper than in reality anyway.

Agree entirely. Irbe's legend is directly related to the sheer number of shots faced and the artificially inflated save percentages that resulted.