Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does the Sabres season ticket situation look like?

I don't have seasons, but I did but tickets to the Vancouver game last night the weekend of November 8th...also known as Dolphins weekend.

Paid $132 for 20 rows up center ice, and $120 4 rows up corner where Sabres shoot twice. I thought that as actually a pretty fair price for both sets of tickets...actually much less than I thought they would be. Not thrilled with the 1Pm start, but we do have a big family going so guess okay.

I don't have seasons, but I did but tickets to the Vancouver game last night the weekend of November 8th...also known as Dolphins weekend.

Paid $132 for 20 rows up center ice, and $120 4 rows up corner where Sabres shoot twice. I thought that as actually a pretty fair price for both sets of tickets...actually much less than I thought they would be. Not thrilled with the 1Pm start, but we do have a big family going so guess okay.

Life in the tropics.

Did you buy them on stubhub?

I'm not happy with all the 1PM starts. They are trying the Bruins method. It cuts down on back to back games. And, catches teams on shorter rest............But, I'd much rather have a night game.

Hmmmm...may have to look into that weekend myself...

What does the Sabres season ticket situation look like?

Surprisingly tight for a team with back-to-back last place finishes. But that's what makes Buffalo such a great hockey market. Fans here get it. They knew the teardown and rebuild was necessary, and as we can see now, the team is the toast of the NHL press just two years after deciding to crap the bed. There are few markets where a franchise can do this and survive. Buffalo did it and still had 90% capacity throughout. That's a great fan base.

And one more thing. There have been some comments by some very uninformed people in the media about the "ethics" of tanking. Ethics, shmethics. You rebuild by hitting rock bottom. Every real Sabre fan knew it had to be done. It sucked, but look where we are now.

They're still figuring out renewals right now.

As if anyone is thinking of dumping their seats now.

I think you forgot to say offseason.

I meant the offseason for both the Bills and Sabres. 2015 A.P. (Annus Pegulas)

Edited by PromoTheRobot

As if anyone is thinking of dumping their seats now.

That's what I said to the girl in the ticket office that I talked to this week, and she said "You would think. But, sometimes people don't want to come up with the money and we're chasing them down for final answers right now"

That's what I said to the girl in the ticket office that I talked to this week, and she said "You would think. But, sometimes people don't want to come up with the money and we're chasing them down for final answers right now"

I better grab another pair then.

Did you buy them on stubhub?

I'm not happy with all the 1PM starts. They are trying the Bruins method. It cuts down on back to back games. And, catches teams on shorter rest............But, I'd much rather have a night game.

Yes, stubhub. i also don't like the 1pm. for out of towners, almost forces yoy to come in Friday night.