Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man the Sabres are driving me nuts, they are doing ever thing they can to screw this up. We need to call up Grigorinko and anybody else who is playing like crap in Rochester.

You realize that in terms of points per game, Grigorenko is second to Larsson among all Amerks this season, right?

Man, i was upset when that freaking goal went in off Holtby's back. I was swearing something to the tune of " if that freaking goal costs us McEichel"....

I look at it as we are up 3 till tonight when we get even in games. 12 to go after tonight.

Lord, Toronto mailed it in the first...that is all I watched. See it ended same as first.

Back to back tonight...in Boston , national game on NBC 2nd night in a row. Lord, I guess they figure we will watch hockey no matter what....and they are right! Let's hope the boys don't find there legs till behind 3-0.

Magic number is now 22 points

I'm familiar with the concept when teams are trying to clinch a positive result, so if we're looking at this in reverse is this the number of points the Sabres don't earn, combined with the points the Yotes or Oil do earn? (in other words, the magic number went down by 3 last night?)

I'm familiar with the concept when teams are trying to clinch a positive result, so if we're looking at this in reverse is this the number of points the Sabres don't earn, combined with the points the Yotes or Oil do earn? (in other words, the magic number went down by 3 last night?)

Here it would strictly be points not earned by the Sabres. If they lose 22 points out of the remaining 26 points, neither team can pass them. When you're talking about more than two teams, you would need to have a separate magic number for each team. Right now, those numbers happen to be the same for both Edmonton and Arizona since they're tied.

Here it would strictly be points not earned by the Sabres. If they lose 22 points out of the remaining 26 points, neither team can pass them. When you're talking about more than two teams, you would need to have a separate magic number for each team. Right now, those numbers happen to be the same for both Edmonton and Arizona since they're tied.

:thumbsup:

We gots lots of losing to do yet

I was giddy this morning when I saw that some teams have hit the 70 games played mark. It's so close to being done now. Finally we can get back to where the team actually wants to win games. It's still going to be rough for a while, but there is going to be a lot of young talent on this team that should be very fun to watch.

I was giddy this morning when I saw that some teams have hit the 70 games played mark. It's so close to being done now. Finally we can get back to where the team actually wants to win games. It's still going to be rough for a while, but there is going to be a lot of young talent on this team that should be very fun to watch.

I think you clear your calendar for next Thursday....I truly think that game vs Arizona in Buffalo determines this whole race.

Quick question...if you are Murray do you tell Nolan Who to play that night...especially in goal? Does Ennis get an upper body the game before? I mean....two years of the tank can all go down the drain that night .

I don't know what the right answer is.

You know what I want to see... This team go up 2-0, 3-0 each game and then lose 3-2, 4-3, whatever... LoL... That would put me @ ease. Score first, hold, and then collapse. Screw the NHL! They've screwed us! Do it in games that really count for other teams too!

This one is for 1999! I don't care what people/League think. The NHL wants bush league, give 'em bush league! Tank baby tank!

Inject Nolan with the flu. Send Irbe to Aruba. Pay me to coach the last games... Heck, scratch that, I will pay the Sabres for the honor! I am not a man of means, but whatever little I can spare, I surely could!

:-)

Oh... I asked this question before but forget if there are any twists... Besides the Isles first rounder, does BFLO have any other teams first round pick. A team that will be in the lottery, that is. Of course, the Isles just couldn't stink for one more year! :-/

Oh... I asked this question before but forget if there are any twists... Besides the Isles first rounder, does BFLO have any other teams first round pick. A team that will be in the lottery, that is. Of course, the Isles just couldn't stink for one more year! :-/

No lottery draft pick has been traded this year. All 1st round picks that were traded were teams who were firmly entrenched in playoff position. No one was going to give up their chance at McDavid, even if it was only a 1% shot.

No lottery draft pick has been traded this year. All 1st round picks that were traded were teams who were firmly entrenched in playoff position. No one was going to give up their chance at McDavid, even if it was only a 1% shot.

The Islanders weren't exactly locks for playoff contention when they made the trade.