Sal on John Murphy Show

How much better is the program with Sal filling in for John Murphy? I know he's a legend but I can barley listen to John and his sidekick some days.

Legend? I didn't know that. Many years now since I moved from Buffalo though.

I love Murph's show, but Sal has been doing a nice job.

His topic last night was great - name the Bills player that really broke your heart when he left. It sparked some great conversation and memories, which I suppose is what good radio should be.

I love Murph's show, but Sal has been doing a nice job.

His topic last night was great - name the Bills player that really broke your heart when he left. It sparked some great conversation and memories, which I suppose is what good radio should be.

how about the caller who said Jay Reimersma... That was unexpected!

Obviously Murph has been a long time stalwart of the Buffalo Bills but I can't listen to his show. It's just so boring most of the time. His questions are uninteresting and often times he asks the guest a question than says "I imagine ....." and answers the question for the guest and then they don't have anything to add to an already thoughtless question.

Sal is clearly the best currently covering The Bills...IMHO it's not even close...

But that's mostly the football junkie in me...I think Sal knows football, and he seems well studied...I'm not going to agree with everything he says, but who does? When he tries to read the tea leaves, like how a single answer by Rex shows EJ is not his guy, I admit he loses me there a bit...But anyway...

I think he's consistently good...And I genuinely like Sal...I love that stupid chant/song they intro him with too...I laugh every time... B-)