Report: Broncos tried to trade Peyton to Texans

I don't think there is a chance the Broncos would go into the season with Brock Osweiler as their QB. I guess he could have improved but I saw every single one of his college games and he's not very good. Big arm. Ten cent head. Lots of bad decisions and passes.

He had a great nickname, though. The Running Giraffe or something like that, lol.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This story just makes me more excited about Tyrod, I've heard Rex compare him to Wilson, now being courted by his former OC to (maybe) replace one of the three best QBs ever...viva la Tyrod!

This story just makes me more excited about Tyrod, I've heard Rex compare him to Wilson, now being courted by his former OC to (maybe) replace one of the three best QBs ever...viva la Tyrod!

Could we have a full-on Gibran Hamdan situation on our hands here? Early summer football mass dementia?

If true, which I seriously doubt it is, what would have been the asking price? Draft picks, or player and draft picks? Watt? No freaking way, I am seriously asking, if you're the Texans, what player do you think they would have asked for?

Tim-

More offseason BS. Yeah, the Broncos are going to give up a chance at a SB and roll with BO. Sure.

This is getting out of control. If anything Taylor was getting courted to be the backup. OCs are loyal to QBs they work for. Tavaris Jackson followed his Minnesota OC to Seattle. Fitz is following Gailey. Mallett followed O'Brien. It happens all the time.

More offseason BS. Yeah, the Broncos are going to give up a chance at a SB and roll with BO. Sure.

This is getting out of control. If anything Taylor was getting courted to be the backup. OCs are loyal to QBs they work for. Tavaris Jackson followed his Minnesota OC to Seattle. Fitz is following Gailey. Mallett followed O'Brien. It happens all the time.

Both Fitz and Mallett are competing for starting jobs for what it's worth. Though I agree, talks of Manning trades are pretty hilarious.

Both Fitz and Mallett are competing for starting jobs for what it's worth. Though I agree, talks of Manning trades are pretty hilarious.

Trust me, I'm not trying to put Taylor down. But OC love QBs that are already familar with their system. I just don't think people should take it like Kubiak thought Taylor could replace Peyton if the Broncos were dumb enough to trade him away.

Oh, and how could I forget about Jeff Tuel in Jacksonville!!! :)

Didn't the 49ers trade Montana when Young was the backup?

Sometimes a team just decides it's time to move on.

The Pats had Brady, who just won a SB, & were terrible the year before with Bledsoe. Montana had a terrible injury and Young was a former #1 overall pick.

To go to Osweiler at this point is a complete shot in the dark.

Tyrod for Peyton straight up. They don't even need to give us draft picks. I think that would be an upgrade at our backup QB spot

Nope. Denver needs to sweeten the deal. This is Tyrod Taylor we're talking about here.

GO BILLS!!!