Report: Broncos tried to trade Peyton to Texans

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@AllbrightNFL: #Broncos attempted to trade Peyton Manning this off-season to the Houston #Texans per more than one source in position to know. (1/2)

@AllbrightNFL: 2/2 Certain elements of Broncos organization wanted Osweiler era to begin this season.

@AllbrightNFL: Have two unrelated official sources on this, would be a hilariously oddly coordinated lie, if what they were telling me was untrue.

Broncos PR guy saying this is inaccurate

I really hope Peyton knows when to hang them up. He didn't have it the last 6 weeks of the season last year. Supposedly it was a leg injury, but it begs the question 'what will it be this year'? At his age Peyton will not heal quickly from any injury and he is more prone to them.

He missed his window to get one more. Elway knows that Peyton does not even have left what he did those last two years with Davis running behind him.

I don't think they tried to trade Peyton. It makes no sense as to why they would try to trade him in conference.

Makes a lot of sense if they are happy with the return he fetches in a trade. No mention of that in the article, though.

GO BILLS!!!

Manning was hurt. His WR's let him down in the playoff game. I think he is behind Montana and Brady - maybe even Favre, Young, and Elway too. But he was still awesome for most of last year. Manning in Houston with that defense! They would move ahead of the Colts for best in the division - Luck is great but the Colts defense is bottom 5.

@ProFootballTalk: Broncos reportedly tried to trade Peyton Manning to Texans, which may have triggered the no-trade clause in his deal http://t.co/RVp28o7J6c

Trade to the Bills please !!!!! 0:)0:)0:)

He would love to work with Rex

Bills tie: Kubiak wanted to trade Manning, while he was pursuing Tyrod Taylor.

Peyton for Tyrod sounds fair :thumbsup: