Which would you prefer (Brady Hearing outcome)?

The Wiz

With the appeal in progress I was just thinking of some possible scenarios and figured these two were the most interesting.

Now keep in mind that these options are including federal court appeals and such but was honestly curious. Would you prefer he played and go on record that he did in fact cheat or would you prefer him to do nothing and take the 4 games?

It's a mixed emotion I feel thinking about it because obviously I think the Bills would be better off not playing him week 2 but I also would like all of the Pats** fans to realize that their golden boy is actually a liar and a cheater.

What say you?

Also, this is the first poll I've done so I probably screwed something up.

EDIT: Yup, screwed up the polling. Either way. What do you think?

Edited by The Wiz

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I choose the four games. I'd much rather have a leg up on the Pats* this season.

There very few Pats* fans who would care about him cheating. They don't have the emotional investment we do because they didn't become fans until they started winning SB's. Also, they can always just say the deflated balls didn't affect the outcome, which I would actually agree with.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I'd like the league to come right out and say he is a lying cheating dishonest person and although they won't banish him they are ashamed to have a person of such low moral character in their midst and they can't wait until he retires. I'd like to have Bridget Moynihan read the proclamation with Tom's bastard son at her side. The video of the reading should be shown at every NE* home game right after the national anthem for the next 11 years; one for every football he deflated.

I don't care about the suspension one way or the other.

Four games. For exactly what it was intended for and apparently due to: Two games for cheating and two games for obstructing the investigation.

For the record, I don't think it helped him all that much, nor do I think deflation is a huge ordeal. The way they did though, IMO, is a pretty big deal: Stealing the balls from under the officials nose at a Championship Game, taking them to a locked room, deflating only the Patriots** balls, and then bringing them to the field. There is distinct clandestine, premeditated, gross abuse of the rules regardless of how much it helped.

I would prefer that he admit guilt, get his suspension reduced to 2 games, use the Jags and Cowboys games as a tune up, and the Patriots to be 1-3 but Tommy Bundchen* to be rounding in to form as they prepare to play the Colts, Dolphins, and Jets.

C) All of the above.

IF the 4 games stick we might hear him taking it to court. which is stupid as he'll have to provide phone records.

IF he goes to court Roger should put him on that CAN NOT PLAY list until the lawsuit is finished

I'd be OK (sort of) with 2 games out.

I prefer he lies under oath, gets caught, and has to spend the rest of his life living in a hostel with Pete Rose. But that's just me...

(I wouldn't put him in with OJ, because I'm a reasonable man.)

I couldn't care less about Brady's reputation, any official determinations made about his character, or any other type of amorphous crap of this type that seems to be so important to a certain class of Bills fan.

That stuff is nonsense.

I care about the Buffalo Bills winning as many games as possible and maybe even the AFC East. I care about NE doing as badly as possible and Brady missing as many games as possible. That is not amorphous crap.

So give Brady 4 games and let that be enough for us to take the division this year. In the meantime, the Patriots fans can forever claim he was innocent and unjustly accused.

Who cares about any of that crap anyway?

EDIT: Just wanted to type "CRAP" one more time.

:nana:

Edited by Fadingpain