2015-16 Buffalo Bills Positive Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it does, and I often do.

We all need perspective from time to time, but keep the faith, and keep the humor, and forget the nasty attacks (not you, but in general). We can disagree politely. And with that, I am (currently) done pontificating.

Edited by Augie

Praising EJ is good for the stock and trade value of building up a younger defensive line. As it is he was a healthy scratch to JJ which says something. What you do is you find a general manager willing to help us elevate a first round bust and go into rebuilding an aging defensive line.

Rex has brought in guys like Karlos Williams, Roland Darby, IK, TT, and we will have to factor in younger and fresher faces along the defensive line.

trashing belongs in the negative thread.

FTR Isn't it more the GM than the HC who brings in "guys"?

My Buffalo Bills (pseudo) fan wife, who already has purchased Christmas Bills jerseys for me and the boys as well as thermal cups and license plate holders for all of us (I stumbled upon her hiding spot), got through almost 5 hours of surgery today, and the doctor came to me while she was in recovery and said the magic word: Benign. That must be the longest sentance I have ever written, but I'm not on my first glass of wine.... so I don't care.

Great news Augie!!!! thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Tyrod used his legs enough make it a threat yesterday. In recent weeks, he looked like he was shying away from it. Whether it was due to injury or just trying to prove that he can do the job without his legs, I'm glad that he decided to use them. That should be part of his arsenal, just like Russell Wilson.

Tyrod used his legs enough make it a threat yesterday. In recent weeks, he looked like he was shying away from it. Whether it was due to injury or just trying to prove that he can do the job without his legs, I'm glad that he decided to use them. That should be part of his arsenal, just like Russell Wilson.

the Texans LBs, who have been very good this year and fast to the ball, looked like they were tuning I quicksand chasing him.

Great news Augie!!!! thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Thank you! It's been quite a ride, but she's doing remarkably well...... and the Bills won. What a rollercoaster! Nothing more positive from me for the positive thread!

Power Rankings

Pats fall out of the top spot ESPN #5 v 3, NFL.com v 3,

ESPN # 12 Bills 6-6 ^ 7 Last Week: 19

Tyrod Taylor, a quarterback with 35 career attempts entering this season, hasn't thrown an interception since Week 4. Taylor's streak of 187 attempts without a pick is the longest in Bills history.

NFL.com #11 Bills 6-6 ^ 2 Last

That win over the Texans was a huge one in terms of making something out of Rex Ryan's freshman season in Buffalo. At 6-6, the Bills lie right in the middle of the AFC wild-card morass, and with a head-to-head victory against one of their potential combatants for the fifth or sixth seed (Houston) in their back pocket. How about that Tyrod Taylor, setting a Bills record for consecutive passes without an interception? Among the Bills QBs of yore, Joe Ferguson was known to throw a few picks. So was Jack Kemp. But I'm surprised Taylor bested Jim Kelly in that category.

I still like TT for QB

Defense - no words

I don't get the TT hate in other posts. Like it or not, he's our starter next year (and beyond, I believe). Still think he's the best QB we've had since Bledsoe. Sure, he makes some bad throws, but ludicrous penalties force quite a bit of that.

Hard to keep on topic with this thread, but to me, the positive of the season is that TT is building chemistry with Watkins. I wish their success didn't come in garbage time, but I'll take it.

I don't get the TT hate in other posts. Like it or not, he's our starter next year (and beyond, I believe). Still think he's the best QB we've had since Bledsoe. Sure, he makes some bad throws, but ludicrous penalties force quite a bit of that.

Hard to keep on topic with this thread, but to me, the positive of the season is that TT is building chemistry with Watkins. I wish their success didn't come in garbage time, but I'll take it.

yep, I think continuing to build that chemistry between TT and Sammy should be a priority through next 2 games. Also like what I see in gillislee as our 3rd RB.

Clay being out really hurts the offense. I thought OLeary looked ok!

Edited by YoloinOhio

Sammy Watkins and Tyrod are starting to build chemistry together. First 7 games 25 REC 368 YDS 14.72 AVG 3 TDS. Last 4 games 19 REC 459 YDS 24.15 AVG 6 TDS. After week 11 he only had 368 yds with 3 tds, and now he has a chance to crack 1000 yds and 10 tds. One of a few bright spots of late.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

Sammy Watkins and Tyrod are starting to build chemistry together. First 7 games 25 REC 368 YDS 14.72 AVG 3 TDS. Last 4 games 19 REC 459 YDS 24.15 AVG 6 TDS. After week 11 he only had 368 yds with 3 tds, and now he has a chance to crack 1000 yds and 10 tds. One of a few bright spots of late.

something to build on, and around