2015-16 Buffalo Bills Positive Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills are 3-3, with games against Jacksonville, the bye week, and then Miami. These are both winnable and must win games to get them to 5-3 at the halfway point, and halfway to the goal of 10-6, right where most people thought they'd be.

The Bills are 3-3, with games against Jacksonville, the bye week, and then Miami. These are both winnable and must win games to get them to 5-3 at the halfway point, and halfway to the goal of 10-6, right where most people thought they'd be.

brady, manning and Dalton are the 3 QBs on the schedule who have shown they can get the ball out that fast to avoid the rush and have the experience/OL/coaching/weapons to pull it off. I never expected to win this game, it would have been great to do so but we had more backups in on offense than a preseason game. Moving on!

They have a week together in London to get some things hashed out on D. But no one has been able to stop 2 of the 3 offenses they had trouble with, similar to last year when they got shredded by Pats and Chargers early.

Edited by YoloinOhio

brady, manning and Dalton are the 3 QBs on the schedule who have shown they can get the ball out that fast to avoid the rush and have the experience/OL/coaching/weapons to pull it off. I never expected to win this game, it would have been great to do so but we had more backups in on offense than a preseason game. Moving on!

They have a week together in London to get some things hashed out on D. But no one has been able to stop 2 of the 3 offenses they had trouble with, similar to last year when they got shredded by Pats and Chargers early.

Yup I'm in agreement. I think this week in London and the bye could be exactly what they needed. Hopefully the defensive line and Rex work it out, and they come out of the bye week healthy.

If they beat the teams they are supposed to they're right back in it. I'm still confident and won't worry unless they lose one of the next two.

Yes, and that is a good thing. That said, I think this is a must game for The Bills.

The wheels will come off and the masses will become totally unhinged if they don't.

(Ok, think positive, think positive, think positive.)

Go Bills!

I know that many have focused on the defensive "problems" from last week and Rex owned it to his credit. However, reviewing all - 22 from actual analysts (not to discredit any posters here who still know more than someone like me) it seems that they were not necessarily unsound on D. There were tremendous individual plays by the Bengals offense and pre-snap execution by Dalton, and they have so many talented, experienced, healthy weapons they kept moving around. These are the kinds of plays, and players, that lead to them being 6-0.

Anyone can beat anyone in the NFL - but I don't look at the Bengals game as a referendum on what games vs teams with lesser talent/weapons/coaching/experience will look like.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Yes, and that is a good thing. That said, I think this is a must game for The Bills.

The wheels will come off and the masses will become totally unhinged if they don't.

(Ok, think positive, think positive, think positive.)

Go Bills!

I will agree that this is a must win for the team to keep things on track for a winning season.

I will think positive. Not sure about many others.

No matter what happens, whatever goes wrong it is all EJ's fault! :devil:

I am joking

though with the EJ sentiments here, I would not doubt it.

I just thought about this: there was no friggin train horn in London! Yay! Why would you play a train horn when you're on defense?!?! Lookout... Train coming through. It's hard to stop a train. Get out of the way so you don't get run over....

Rereading before I post, I realize this is the wrong thread but I don't want to retype.

We own the NFL record for most years without a playoff game. After this season that will add another year to the record. No one will ever be able to break this record. I think they can eventually run it up to 20 years without seeing the post season game. That should be impossible to break.

We own the NFL record for most years without a playoff game. After this season that will add another year to the record. No one will ever be able to break this record. I think they can eventually run it up to 20 years without seeing the post season game. That should be impossible to break.

Reading: A skill that will help you once you master it.

I'm glad the BYE week is nearly dnes suck

Current drought not in the playoffs - something to ponder

the links I find all reference last playoff WIN

http://sportslistoftheday.com/2014/01/06/nfl-longest-postseason-droughts-most-seasons-since-last-playoff-win/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_franchise_post-season_droughts#Active_post-season_droughts

Last Win for Bengals 24 years!

Last Win for Lions 23 years!

Last Win for Chiefs 21 years!

Last Win for Buffalo 19

Edited by NOVABillsFan

I'm actually amazed how many people come on this board with their expert assessments of what went wrong following every loss complete with a list of who should be fired/cut (usually a long list) compared to how few come on to talk about the positives after a win. I'm personally much more motivated to be active on here after a win rather than a loss.

Anyone else notice that? Agree, disagree?

I came to the Positive Thread before kickoff for good luck. HC hasn't walked out yet. Did it work?

Maybe Rex will sneak back out with the team after the halftime break?

Edited by Augie