The "Bills Suck!" thread

I've been noticing more creeping doubt about the team of late. I guess a rich owner who spends freely, a name head coach, a quality offensive coordinator, and a historic free agency period isn't enough for some people to allow themselves optimism.

So here's a thread where you can complain freely, cast aspersions, predict doom, self-flagellate over our playoff drought, and generally be realistic about the Bills.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having creeping doubt =/= thinking the Bills suck

For example, I'm concerned about QB, OL, and Rex's consistency as a coach, so I'm uneasy in crowning them a playoff team until I'm shown more (hard to do until the season starts). Do I think the Bills suck? Absolutely not. Do I think the Bills are good? I'm not sure yet! Do I think we have potential to be damned good? Hell yes. Do I also think we have potential to be a disappointment? Very much so. In the end, I'm hella excited to find out, though :)

For example, I'm concerned about QB, OL, and Rex's consistency as a coach, so I'm uneasy in crowning them a playoff team until I'm shown more (hard to do until the season starts). Do I think the Bills suck? Absolutely not. Do I think the Bills are good? I'm not sure yet! Do I think we have potential to be damned good? Hell yes. Do I also think we have potential to be a disappointment? Very much so. In the end, I'm hella excited to find out, though :)

I am in a similar boat to you but slightly more optimistic. I think that the OL will improve but still leave something to be desired. The coaching doesn't scare me but QB does.

With that being said, I think that the Bills are definitely a playoff team. I am using 10-6 record to crown a playoff team and I think that they will be there or 11-5. I do not think that they are a Super Bowl contender though because of the QB position.

Way to not only reward bad behavior but do exactly what you're bitching about. No small feat in this instance. What a worthless thread starter.

Thanks, lol.

I'm just letting the dogs out. Let's face it, being optimistic ain't easy after our history. For some talking Bills means being depressed.

Nope. I have great confidence it's going to do exactly the opposite of its ill-conceived intention.

So you have creeping doubt about your creeping doubt about this thread?

You should start a thread about that.

So you have creeping doubt about your creeping doubt about this thread?

You should start a thread about that.

On a message board well known for its bitching, Promo still somehow incredibly manages to B word way more about posters bitching than the posters he bitches about, which, unfortunately, has incited me to B word about the B word bitching about bitchers bitching.

On a message board well known for its bitching, Promo still somehow incredibly manages to B word way more about posters bitching than the posters he bitches about, which, unfortunately, has incited me to B word about the B word bitching about bitchers bitching.

Watch your mouth young man!

This

I don't think they suck either. They just don't have a QB. That's a BIG problem in the NFL these days if you want to go to the Playoffs. Those teams generally have good play at that position. We got a bunch of crap IMO. So as far as the QB play goes, goes the Bills. I think the OL will be fine. Incognito has something to prove. He will be destroying DLs this season!