Church Shooting

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link? For some reason he just doesn't seem like a James Michener kind of guy.

he went here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Academy along with these other classics students

Edited by birdog1960

he went here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Academy along with these other classics students

I didn't know it was that easy. Can you recommend half a dozen different classics that by reading will make me famous or rich?

That's all? My alma mater has so many famous classics students that it has a separate wikipedia page to list them all. The list of notables from my graduating class alone is longer than that.

Guess that makes me smarter than James Taylor?

That's all? My alma mater has so many famous classics students that it has a separate wikipedia page to list them all. The list of notables from my graduating class alone is longer than that.

My alumnus includes the dude who mad Mannheim Steamroller. Bow down.

I didn't know it was that easy. Can you recommend half a dozen different classics that by reading will make me famous or rich?

you asked a very specific question. i provided evidence to support my assertion. i left out a step that you clearly couldn't formulate on your own: top prep school emphasize the classics. but you really don't care if he read the classics or that many of the leaders of the western world did. it doesn't matter. it's a joke.

except that it does and it isn't.

wow. why not link? then we can place your alma mater. i'm guessing i didn't play high school sports against you in wny.

The list of famous alumni from my alma mater is very long too. But we mostly read cookbooks.

The list of famous alumni from my alma mater is very long too. But we mostly read cookbooks.

You also made my meals. :P

wow. why not link?

Because unlike you, I don't think the alumni a person shares a school with make that person. I don't need to share a link to demonstrate the breathtaking retardedness of your worldview.

i'm guessing i didn't play high school sports against you in wny.

I didn't play high school sports. I was too busy reading the classics.

You also made my meals. :P

Because unlike you, I don't think the alumni a person shares a school with make that person. I don't need to share a link to demonstrate the breathtaking retardedness of your worldview.

I didn't play high school sports. I was too busy reading the classics.

no, really. alumni from a single year as impressive as that would be truly remarkable and interesting. was it as diverse in eventual careers? it actually is important since your peers play a part in your formation, especially in your early years. if you're around a bunch of dolts and are king of the mole hill, you'll likely rest on your laurels. around a bunch of high achievers, you'll likely achieve higher - like james taylor and austan goolsbee (oh, and i truncated the list for the sake of brevity). so, do tell....

Edited by birdog1960

no, really. alumni from a single year as impressive as that would be truly remarkable and interesting. was it as diverse in eventual careers? it actually is important since your peers play a part in your formation, especially in your early years. if you're around a bunch of dolts and are king of the mole hill, you'll likely rest on your laurels. around a bunch of high achievers, you'll likely acheive higher - like james taylor and austan goolsbee (oh, and i truncated the list for the sake of brevity). so, do tell....

"Peers" from "formative years?" James Taylor and Bobby Kennedy were peers? Douglass MacArthur and James Taylor were peers?

Keep digging... :lol:

"Peers" from "formative years?" James Taylor and Bobby Kennedy were peers? Douglass MacArthur and James Taylor were peers?

Keep digging... :lol:

not digging in the least. if we were able to easily pull up the 8 class years enveloping taylors class it would likely still be filled with high achievers and recognizable names. perhaps not as impressive as your single class but still...

Edited by birdog1960

not digging in the least. if we were able to easily pull up the 8 class years enveloping taylors class it would likely still be filled with high achievers and recognizable names. perhaps not as impressive as your single class but still...

It's impossible to express have absolutely LITTLE this has to do with jackschitt anything.

Alumni of my two alma maters (prep school and college) include dozens of governors, hundreds of congressmen and senators, three USSC justices, countless high profile inventors and scientists, the founders of many major finance companies, hundreds of artists, artists, authors, several high profile newspaper editors, countless dignitaries, a few foreign royals, and one US president.

Do I win?

Alumni of my two alma maters (prep school and college) include dozens of governors, hundreds of congressmen and senators, three USSC justices, countless high profile inventors and scientists, the founders of many major finance companies, hundreds of artists, artists, authors, several high profile newspaper editors, countless dignitaries, a few foreign royals, and one US president.

Do I win?

It depends. Did they read the classics?