Church Shooting

Should private property allow one to take away an individual's rights?

As far as my quote on rights, I was referring to the individual's rights according to state and federal law, my apologies for mistyping.

The difference between State/Federal and Property Owner rights is that State/Federal laws/regulations/rules are compulsory. If you disobey, you will be punished by force and/or loss of Liberty. Property owner rights are voluntary. If you don't like how I run my establishment, then don't come.

Here's an example

I own a home

I support the 2nd Amendment

I do not accept your right to carry a loaded firearm on my property. In fact I ask my guests to unload their revolvers, clear semi-auto pistol chambers and drop mags, and use chamber flags on rifles and shotguns.

If you don't like my rule, then by all means do not visit my premises. If you have something to say to me, call or text me. If we have to meet, then choose somewhere that can accommodate both of our requirements.

I do not dispute your right to own whatever it is that you own.

I do take the responsibility of defending myself and my guests.

Edited by /dev/null

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does a smart non-liberal think?

That the bakers shouldn't be forced to bake a cake.

(Yes, I know smart liberals. Yes, that's what they think. Yes, I thought they were smart well before gay wedding cakes became an issue.)

Then they realize that they are contributing to a Hillary presidency over a Kasich presidency and say, "so what, I must be right, I'm the smartest man in the room".

It's my vote, not yours. Of you want it, then give me a candidate I can support. Until then, whoever opposes you gets it.

It's my vote, not yours. Of you want it, then give me a candidate I can support. Until then, whoever opposes you gets it.

You libertarians, always wanting something handed to you. Why don't you go out and find a suitable candidate rather than wanting me to provide one? It's like you are embracing political welfare.

The difference between State/Federal and Property Owner rights is that State/Federal laws/regulations/rules are compulsory. If you disobey, you will be punished by force and/or loss of Liberty. Property owner rights are voluntary. If you don't like how I run my establishment, then don't come.

Here's an example

I own a home

I support the 2nd Amendment

I do not accept your right to carry a loaded firearm on my property. In fact I ask my guests to unload their revolvers, clear semi-auto pistol chambers and drop mags, and use chamber flags on rifles and shotguns.

If you don't like my rule, then by all means do not visit my premises. If you have something to say to me, call or text me. If we have to meet, then choose somewhere that can accommodate both of our requirements.

I do not dispute your right to own whatever it is that you own.

I do take the responsibility of defending myself and my guests.

Would I have to wear long sleeves when I come over or would you let me keep the guns out?

it's a gesture. done in columbia sc. meanwhile, on the other side there's this act: http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Confederate-flags-placed-at-Martin-Luther-King-s-6416809.php

Please. Do you really want to spend the day playing "Look how little class the other side has" because your eyes would bleed from reading everything done by "your side" in the name of social justice.

But hey...nothing that can't be fixed with a little James Taylor tune, amirite?

it's a gesture. done in columbia sc. meanwhile, on the other side there's this act: http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Confederate-flags-placed-at-Martin-Luther-King-s-6416809.php

this makes news? What about the whole ya know people actually killing people? What about the veteran in Alabama who had his Alabama and american flag ripped down and tore up... house vandalized by black racists? What about the countless other acts of hate going on?

this makes news? What about the whole ya know people actually killing people? What about the veteran in Alabama who had his Alabama and american flag ripped down and tore up... house vandalized by black racists? What about the countless other acts of hate going on?

Those don't count because the people doing that are victims of white privilege, so it's okay to birddog.

Plus...when it's done...James Taylor sings a song and everything is as right as rain.

Those don't count because the people doing that are victims of white privilege, so it's okay to birddog.

Plus...when it's done...James Taylor sings a song and everything is as right as rain.

I prefer Take Me To Church.

MWTlC8T.png

Imagine if the world read the classics while listening to James Taylor. U!@#$ingtipia baby!!