Levitre About To Lose His Starting Spot?

H2o

Do you think he could come back? It takes a lot. I've always wondered that about players? Move on to another team aftrr crapping with the last team to avoid tucking tail back to your first unit? Or go for the first unit or staff that made you good?

If I'm him I go to SD. Sign a good contract and bring it back up

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think he could come back? It takes a lot. I've always wondered that about players? Move on to another team aftrr crapping with the last team to avoid tucking tail back to your first unit? Or go for the first unit or staff that made you good?

If I'm him I go to SD. Sign a good contract and bring it back up

Kubiak's schemes would be a better fit for him. But if he doesn't have the mobility required for that, he may be out of luck. He won't last in predominant man-blocking schemes.

GO BILLS!!!

If indeed he is cut, I would entertain the idea of bringing him back, but it would need to be in a backup capacity and at a modest salary.

I am not sure a modest salary is right but an incentive based one would work IF the OL coaches thought he would function as well as he did in the blocking scheme the Bills employed before. All OL do not fit in all schemes.

• 2 weeks later...

@glennonsports

Andy Levitre cleared the locker room quickly following what was likely his last game w Titans.

COB22jdVAAAwSv5.jpg

Hmm..wonder who's locker is to the right and left...cause they both appear to look just as EMPTY..

Or do our Buffalo News Reporters have relatives that report for the Titans the same way they do our Bills

Well then...

It isn't that I'm happy about someone's misfortune, but this coupled with the recent Byrd news makes me feel a little better about our past decisions.

Yup. Chris Williams was a bad move, but the rest of the high-profile moves were correct. And I woluldn't even call CW "high profile" except for the fact that they wanted him to start at OG.

I think we're all in agreement that the contract that Tennessee gave him was absurd and shouldn't ever have happened. He's been a complete bust as a FA signing.

The issue was counting solely on Colin Brown,

Doug Legursky, and David Snow to replace him.

Agreed! And, it wasn't they didn't have a plan to replace him. They evaluated talent wrong and replaced him poorly. Whaley probably learned a lot from that. But same situation with replacing Byrd. But, he correctly evaluated that replacement situation.