Dez Bryant to hold out into the season? (Update - Cha-Ching)

Think he will go through with it? I have a feeling Dallas won't budge.

@MikeSilver: Just heard from @DezBryant regarding the @mortreport item that he may sit out Week 1 in contract dispute. 'This is no rumor; it's legit.'

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dez is dumb enough that he's a complete wild card.

I think Dallas is the dumb ones here!! Dez was responsible for keeping that extra defender out of the box allowing Murray to win rushing title. Dez Bryant is the most electrifying WR in the NFL right now. Dallas wouldn't be half as good without him. Get er dun Buddy!!

I think Dallas is the dumb ones here!! Dez was responsible for keeping that extra defender out of the box allowing Murray to win rushing title. Dez Bryant is the most electrifying WR in the NFL right now. Dallas wouldn't be half as good without him. Get er dun Buddy!!

None of that changes Dez being an idiot and potentially unpredictable.

Let's hope he is out when we play them. All kidding aside, when money is coming out of his wallet, he'll come around as his agent will advise him to do so. Besides Jerry is known for paying his players.

When money is not going in his wallet.

• 4 weeks later...

He's the best WR in the game. They should pay him. But I don't think he's bluffing.

I hope he holds out until week 17.

hes got to accrue the season.

which means he will play a few weeks down the stretch, no matter what.

but after the deadline they cant offer him a long term deal so he might just be crazy to use this as a hard deadline for showing up week 1.

$12m guaranteed is enough to last a lifetime. Sign the tag and play the game. He's still going to get his long-term offer this year or next.

Wow, this is exact opposite of what I would advise him, even if he was a Bill. Guy shod be getting $35m guaranteed, and you think he should sign for $12m.

Sure your boss would like to pay you 1/3 of what he does now.

And $12m after taxes, agent cuts, etc not enough for a lifetime....especiLly when you are in a profession where only 200 guys have enough talent to get, and you are a special talent within that group.

i am all for Mr Big Stuff getting every penny as well, and you can be damn sure he ain't playing on a tag.

The injury risk is just great in that game to leave $20 M on the table.

Edited by plenzmd1