What's the Oldest "Edible" Bills-Related Item You Stil Hav

I was going through a box of stuff I've had for years and in it, I came across a Kelly Krunch chocolate bar I bought around the mid-90's, and an unopened Wheaties "Flutie Flakes" box from the late 90's. I immediately thought of that documentary of the Bills "come back" game w/ the Oilers and that Bills fan that still has his "rally chips" from that game. He claims he still eats a little piece of a chip for good luck with each Bills game since. Seriously??

Well, we're deep into the off-season, with the start of the new season still being three months away, lets kick this topic around & see what we get. I don't know if this has ever been on the board or not, but it could bring out some interesting stories.

Care to share? And please, don't stretch the truth too much.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an unopened box of Flutie Flakes as well as a box of Kelly Krunch cereal. I also have the Ryan Miller ceral, though I can't remember what they called it.

Ditto minus the Ryan Miller cereal......Oldest non-edible item is a '71 signed team ball with OJ and Al Cowlings on it....hoping it will fund my retirement.....LOL

Edited by chaccof

~

I was going through a box of stuff I've had for years and in it, I came across a Kelly Krunch chocolate bar I bought around the mid-90's, and an unopened Wheaties "Flutie Flakes" box from the late 90's. I immediately thought of that documentary of the Bills "come back" game w/ the Oilers and that Bills fan that still has his "rally chips" from that game. He claims he still eats a little piece of a chip for good luck with each Bills game since. Seriously??

Well, we're deep into the off-season, with the start of the new season still being three months away, lets kick this topic around & see what we get. I don't know if this has ever been on the board or not, but it could bring out some interesting stories.

Care to share? And please, don't stretch the truth too much.

Still have my Flutie Flakes unopened.