Possible trouble for Brandon Spikes; released by Pats

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murph should ask Whaley if he made a offer to Spikes before he signed with NE** .

Spikes would still have a NFL job if he stayed here.

wow. thats a strong string of words ! Coming from Whaley , wow.

almost make this a heart breaker story too.

If only...... i had turned left instead of right when i had the choice..

Notice that Doug has also closed the door on him with that statement :wallbash:

Damn. What a turn of events.

Damn , indeed.

@jeffphowe: Brandon Spikes' AFC Championship ring was stolen before it was placed on eBay, according to his agent, Gary Uberstine.

Sure

well this is fun..

It could have been the deers.

best answer!

wow. thats a strong string of words ! Coming from Whaley , wow.

almost make this a heart breaker story too.

If only...... i had turned left instead of right when i had the choice..

Notice that Doug has also closed the door on him with that statement :wallbash:

Whaley did not say those things.

Whaley did not say those things.

yes he did.

under further scrutiny, it is " possible" whaley did not say these things in this particular order. But i feel quite confident he has . said them.

Edited by 3rdand12

yes he did.

under further scrutiny, it is " possible" whaley did not say these things in this particular order. But i feel quite confident he has . said them.

When? To whom?

dont get mired in the details scribo/

and read my wordings closely

OK, maybe I am just confused. What did our GM say in regards to Brandon Spikes? ALF"s post, which you commented on, does not state Whaley said anything about Spikes. It merely says Murph should have asked something and then ALF states his own opinion. It appears to me you misread that post, thinking Whaley said Spikes would still be in the NFL if had just re-signed with the Bills.

If you are kidding around, sorry, I missed the humor at first.

" under further scrutiny, it is " possible" whaley did not say these things in this particular order."

"yes he did."

i make stuff up. just to be contrary.

i have Pm'd Scribo to clarify my non stance.

I also thought it was very clear and concisely presented , repeatedly, with emphasis, by me , i am an idiot fool and not about to change.

/s

OK, maybe I am just confused. What did our GM say in regards to Brandon Spikes? ALF"s post, which you commented on, does not state Whaley said anything about Spikes. It merely says Murph should have asked something and then ALF states his own opinion. It appears to me you misread that post, thinking Whaley said Spikes would still be in the NFL if had just re-signed with the Bills.

If you are kidding around, sorry, I missed the humor at first.

my humor usually only cracks me up. but i am fine with that. at least i smile alot.

sorry for the obtuse use of the english language. But there is more on it's way i can surely assure you.

Seriously though folks. this whole Spikes thing sucks to hear about. maybe that eye gouging and celebrating injury Karma has done a 180 and coming back to smack him.

for that i cant sympathize too much

but it seems the wheels might be coming off for Spikes. His career might be done. certainly at risk.

no one wants that for a man