Possible trouble for Brandon Spikes; released by Pats

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all his flaws, you gotta give Marrone credit.. He was able to keep Spikes in line during his time here.

I think it's been made rather "obvious" that Marrone didn't have diddly poo to do with the defense "during his time here."

@AroundTheNFL: Massachusetts State Police announce Brandon Spikes has been issued citation for multiple motor vehicle offenses

I'm shocked! SHOCKED, I tell Ya!! The Man said he hit a deer.

Why is everyone trying to pile on?!? Now, even the cops hate us cuz we win!

("I didn't have anything to do with the balls being deflated"/"I'm not aware of any video.."/"I didn't kill nobody -sic-")

Murph should ask Whaley if he made a offer to Spikes before he signed with NE** .

Spikes would still have a NFL job if he stayed here.

Bills ruined this man.

Whaley lowballed him.

he felt dejected

after a truly good season for us. <and thats a fact.

he got depressed .

scrunched down and took another prove it job with the team he loathed and despised whom he knew were a shifty bunch already. But a man has to feed his family Maybach.

Brandon got screwed by life and let it get to him.

So i blame Overdorf.

Pats should hire him

Now that would be something wouldn't it?

I think it's been made rather "obvious" that Marrone didn't have diddly poo to do with the defense "during his time here."

For all his flaws, he knew enough to get the heck out of the way. Or maybe he just didn't know when and where they were meeting. Either way, it worked!

Bills ruined this man.

Whaley lowballed him.

he felt dejected

after a truly good season for us. <and thats a fact.

he got depressed .

scrunched down and took another prove it job with the team he loathed and despised whom he knew were a shifty bunch already. But a man has to feed his family Maybach.

Brandon got screwed by life and let it get to him.

So i blame Overdorf.

Now that would be something wouldn't it?

I do believe some of this idk if you are being sarcastic

I believe it could have created some negative demons and no it's not an excuse but could have led him down that path. He hated how he was treated with the pats but I think he really did love buffalo

I always hated him as a pat and thought his Hernandez comments were dumb

But I wanted him back as a bill

Now it just is unfortunate

I do believe some of this idk if you are being sarcastic

I believe it could have created some negative demons and no it's not an excuse but could have led him down that path. He hated how he was treated with the pats but I think he really did love buffalo

I always hated him as a pat and thought his Hernandez comments were dumb

But I wanted him back as a bill

Now it just is unfortunate

yep i hated him too. and then took a 180 when he was here.

sucks

@wbznewsradio: Car registered to #Patriots @brandonspikes55 turns up abandoned on Rt495 same time when another car reported being hit. in same area. #wbz

@NECN: #BREAKING: @patriots LB Brandon Spikes' car abandoned near scene of crash that injured 3 people. http://t.co/4yJ5EzNl3w

Spikes crashed into a family of 3 returning home early from vacation with their severely handicapped son after having trouble with their hotel room. It's not exactly crashing into a little old lady or a family leaving church, but about as close as you can come at 2 or 3 am.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/06/12/former-patriots-player-brandon-spikes-charged-with-crashing-maybach-into-car-foxborough/D1lPIX04YbQdhl3S978NwI/story.html

Sheesh.

Spikes crashed into a family of 3 returning home early from vacation with their severely handicapped son after having trouble with their hotel room. It's not exactly crashing into a little old lady or a family leaving church, but about as close as you can come at 2 or 3 am.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/06/12/former-patriots-player-brandon-spikes-charged-with-crashing-maybach-into-car-foxborough/D1lPIX04YbQdhl3S978NwI/story.html

Sheesh.

Whey couldn't he just have hit some a hole pat fans

But was there any update on the condition heard they should be okay after it happened

Between stomping on the back of another players leg in college and flexing his muscles after giving Fred Jackson a concusion I really despised him. I fully agree that he was depressed after the offers did not come flowing in for him. Now would be a great time for him to seek some assistance.

Sheesh.

These people are out for blood setting up a lawsuit.

They don't exactly need to do a lot of setting up, now, do they? Looks like Spikes did a pretty good job of setting himself up.

The injuries seem pretty minor. I've been in accidents before and insurance paid for it less deductible. What the basis for a civil suit and damages beyond that?

The injuries seem pretty minor. I've been in accidents before and insurance paid for it less deductible. What the basis for a civil suit and damages beyond that?

Because the ambulance chasers see a football player and will be all over this, especially if he is found guilty of the traffic violations.

I think getting a lawyer is standard in injury cases. When my father in law sustained injuries in a car accident, I was shocked at how quickly the lawyers found him and solicited.

To your point, I am not sure there is much to get from Spikes, unless insurance doesn't cover some of their injuries (lost wages, pain and suffering).

I think getting a lawyer is standard in injury cases. When my father in law sustained injuries in a car accident, I was shocked at how quickly the lawyers found him and solicited.

To your point, I am not sure there is much to get from Spikes, unless insurance doesn't cover some of their injuries (lost wages, pain and suffering).

Getting a third of the purse all but assures you're going to get plenty of attention.