Manziel Throws a Nice Water Bottle

Gugny

And if someone in his entourage "handled it," we'd hear that story too.

Funny how we only hear stories like this when the athlete involved is a dick. Isn't it? But in this case, Manziel is CLEARLY the victim of circumstance. I've got a villa on the ocean in Nebraska I'd like to sell you.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if someone in his entourage "handled it," we'd hear that story too.

maybe if he or anybody he surrounds himself with had any idea how to effectively "handle" things we wouldnt hear about the police being called out, again.

maybe if he or anybody he surrounds himself with had any idea how to effectively "handle" things we wouldnt hear about the police being called out, again.

Again, I don't like Manziel, but even the police said, this is a non story.

Manziel was stalked by a fan, back to his hotel. This is so much different then everyone saying "What is he gona do if heckled during a game?"

Manziel was stalked by a fan, back to his hotel. This is so much different then everyone saying "What is he gona do if heckled during a game?"

He already did get heckled during games and once again didn't handle it well. The kid has got to stop taking himself so seriously and be able to handle some heckling. Until that time, he's fair game.

When I think about this, I'm immediately taken back to Ryan Leaf when he lost it in the locker room being asked tough questions by a reporter. While he could have shown more composure here, my understanding is that this heckler was actually trying to put his hands on Manziel. I'm not sure I have a problem with the actual response. Johnny could have knocked his ass out and I wouldn't have a problem with it.

When I think about this, I'm immediately taken back to Ryan Leaf when he lost it in the locker room being asked tough questions by a reporter. While he could have shown more composure here, my understanding is that this heckler was actually trying to put his hands on Manziel. I'm not sure I have a problem with the actual response. Johnny could have knocked his ass out and I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Anyone remember Dan Pastorini?

Funny how we only hear stories like this when the athlete involved is a dick. Isn't it? But in this case, Manziel is CLEARLY the victim of circumstance. I've got a villa on the ocean in Nebraska I'd like to sell you.

Funnier still is how you're singlehandedly driving a story about the Browns' second string QB as a major event.

Funnier still is how you're singlehandedly driving a story about the Browns' second string QB as a major event.

Do you have every single other TBD user on ignore? You only seem to reply to my posts.

I'm happily married to a woman, you sicko!

Do you have every single other TBD user on ignore? You only seem to reply to my posts.

I'm happily married to a woman, you sicko!

Close, Gug. All the rest of us have HIM on ignore. Yours are the only posts he sees. Enjoy!

it'll be close...but my money is on EJ

I got to go with EJ over Johnny.

This story being one of the main reasons.

EJ has proven he can win a game in the NFL and also he can act like a professional. These two things alone will allow him to at the very least be a back up in this league for 10 years.

Johnny seems like a shooting star that will burn out pretty quick.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Not a big deal but when you act like an entitled, little baby your whole life, it gets blown up. He has the maturity of a 13 year old girl (and the arm too).

Thank his Dad.

dont hate him. and how do you know he is not putting every effort in to get his **** straightened out? It can be more difficult for folks other than you to do right. Get their life in order and all that business. I think you are a bit critical. He has been an idiot though.

your whole life? reaching Biscuit reaching..

Johnny Manziel getting harassed for rehab by fans

Johnny Manziel's golf course incident was labeled a non-story by Browns head coach Mike Pettine Tuesday and he insisted that the organization is not ready to move on from the quarterback.

But something else was said about the mercurial quarterback that slipped through the cracks a bit.

Here's cornerback Joe Haden, a friend of Manziel's:

• 1 month later...

Indeed ...

This is not the first time Johnny Football’s family members have been behind bars.

Bobby Manziel III was previously arrested on charges that include multiple instances of possession of methamphetamine and other controlled substances, aggravated assault of a public servant, driving with an invalid license, theft and driving while intoxicated.

His father and Johnny Manziel’s great-uncle, Bobby Manziel II, was convicted of illegal possession of altered currency and later of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine, according to The Dallas Morning News archives.

And in 2002, Johnny Manziel’s grandfather, Norman Paul Manziel, was charged with driving while intoxicated, evading arrest and interfering with a public servant.

Indeed ...

This is not the first time Johnny Footballs family members have been behind bars.

Bobby Manziel III was previously arrested on charges that include multiple instances of possession of methamphetamine and other controlled substances, aggravated assault of a public servant, driving with an invalid license, theft and driving while intoxicated.

His father and Johnny Manziels great-uncle, Bobby Manziel II, was convicted of illegal possession of altered currency and later of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine, according to The Dallas Morning News archives.

And in 2002, Johnny Manziels grandfather, Norman Paul Manziel, was charged with driving while intoxicated, evading arrest and interfering with a public servant.

that his family is a bit fractured with a branch of the tree being oil rich, and another branch being meth-y toothless has been well documented even before this.