Manziel Throws a Nice Water Bottle

Gugny

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my Hessian ancestors was in that Battle, rather than go home in defeat he stayed in the new world. He later married a daughter of a Prussian officer who stayed in US after war and was awarded a large plot of land in Pennsylvania for his efforts.

Funny how we only hear stories like this when the athlete involved is a dick. Isn't it? But in this case, Manziel is CLEARLY the victim of circumstance. I've got a villa on the ocean in Nebraska I'd like to sell you.

I believe you bought it but good luck selling it OR getting a refund.

im going to watch him next Fri night when they scrimmage in Cbus. I assume that he still sucks but will keep an open mind.

Good and Brave Man you are ! expecting a full report without bias Sir. You are the Man for the job i wager?

One of my Hessian ancestors was in that Battle, rather than go home in defeat he stayed in the new world. He later married a daughter of a Prussian officer who stayed in US after war and was awarded a large plot of land in Pennsylvania for his efforts.

I believe you bought it but good luck selling it OR getting a refund.

Yep. Who the hell would want to get back on a boat that took over a month to arrive to stupid old Hessia anyways, especially when you have a hot chick right in front of you?

My family goes back past the War of the Roses. no bull. And or the battle of Bosworth Field. august 22nd 1485> actually documents go back to the 1009 in england on Mums side.

The battle between Richard the 3rd and Henry Tudor.. Earl of Richmond was lost and my Catesby Family was on that side.

No wonder the Bills cannot get over.

Its my fault for the curse.

Edited by 3rdand12