Manziel Throws a Nice Water Bottle

Gugny

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand Johnny, but I have no doubt that he is a magnet for douchebags, and any reaction he has will be blown way out of proportion.

Which at this point is why he needs to know not to react.

Unfortunately for Johnny, he brought all the attention on himself by creating his terrible Johnny football persona and now he has to deal with the consequences. In his case that means laying low and if in public simply walking away from these guys- and you're right there will be tons of them.

I can't stand Johnny, but I have no doubt that he is a magnet for douchebags, and any reaction he has will be blown way out of proportion.

How did Hank Aaron lash back at the people calling him racial slurs and threatening his life (real harassment) while he was chasing Ruth's record? Oh, wait ... he never did.

Manziel is a douchebag magnet because he's such a douchebag.

How did Hank Aaron lash back at the people calling him racial slurs and threatening his life (real harassment) while he was chasing Ruth's record? Oh, wait ... he never did.

How did George Washington react? Huh? Huh?

Which at this point is why he needs to know not to react.

Unfortunately for Johnny, he brought all the attention on himself by creating his terrible Johnny football persona and now he has to deal with the consequences. In his case that means laying low and if in public simply walking away from these guys- and you're right there will be tons of them.

I know how it got this way, but that doesn't mean every conflict is some kind of outrageous incident.

I don't think he will succeed in the NFL regardless.

Once a little punk....always. How about just being mature enough to ignore hecklers? Too much to ask apparently.

So now everyone is held to the standard of Hank Aaron?

I am so curious what some of the posters here are really like. There are some real "stone throwers", and I'm thinking they could never live up to the standards they profess on this board.

hahaha!

I wonder how Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, or Bruce Smith, would compare to Jackie Robinson?

Why these extreme positions?

I don't know what happened with Johnny Football, but it sure seems like a small incident.

So now everyone is held to the standard of Hank Aaron?

I am so curious what some of the posters here are really like. There are some real "stone throwers", and I'm thinking they could never live up to the standards they profess on this board.

hahaha!

I wonder how Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, or Bruce Smith, would compare to Jackie Robinson?

Why these extreme positions?

I don't know what happened with Johnny Football, but it sure seems like a small incident.

It was simply to make a point. But go ahead and knock yourself out.

I can assure you, I've never been CLOSE to being the dickhead that John Manziel is. I'm far from perfect; but I'm a hell of a lot closer than that little punk.

I don't remember reading about George Washington being heckled. Google it for me.

How does one become a "magnet for douchebags?"

GO BILLS!!!

It was simply to make a point. But go ahead and knock yourself out.

I can assure you, I've never been CLOSE to being the dickhead that John Manziel is. I'm far from perfect; but I'm a hell of a lot closer than that little punk.

I don't remember reading about George Washington being heckled. Google it for me.

It was an extreme point. How did Gandhi react?