Manziel Throws a Nice Water Bottle

Gugny

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so many people in their high horse. haha i assume many will be tried for sainthood.

If someone told you that you could be a multimillionaire NFL QB if you could manage not to be a colossal ass hole, could you do it? I know I could. This fool can't. There's a pretty big gap between being smart enough to not !@#$ up the chance this moron has been give, and sainthood.

If someone told you that you could be a multimillionaire NFL QB if you could manage not to be a colossal ass hole, could you do it? I know I could. This fool can't. There's a pretty big gap between being smart enough to not !@#$ up the chance this moron has been give, and sainthood.

He's already a multimillionaire. He's been drafted. None of it matters.

He managed to be a colossal ass, and a multimillionaire NFL QB. Talk about dual threat!

Edited by FireChan

He's already a multimillionaire. He's been drafted. None of it matters.

You're smarter than this. And your Washington comment. And your Gandhi comment. I know you're smarter.

Just admit Manziel is a bust and Manuel is going to start. It's okay to be wrong.

This is pretty much a non-story. Things might have been different had Manziel hit the kid with the water bottle.......but there was never much chance that was happening.

This is pretty much a non-story. Things might have been different had Manziel hit the kid with the water bottle.......but there was never much chance that was happening.

for once it is actually a non-story in Cleveland, because Cavs. And most feel the Browns have all but moved on.

Well played!