Your favorite thing about going to Bills games

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tailgating and the walk to the game! Hammer lot and all the other fields in the area make for a great spot to toss the skin around and cook out. Will be interesting if they move stadium downtown.

After doing the walk from a private lot on California to the stadium for the GB victory, I'd say that was awesome. It hasn't changed from my season tix in 1992 much. Except people are WAY more hammered and seem to roll around in the mud without a care in the world.

Well, unfortunately, some of my favorite things are going to a stadium in a suburb as opposed to a city and parking in someone's back yard but all of this is going away very soon when they build the downtown stadium.

For me, it was always the echo of Danny Neavarath's voice echoing through the air, and the smell of stale beer and hot dogs...haven't had season tickets since the 80's...I have been to about 20 or so since then. I realize, Neavarath is gone, but that is what I always think about when I watch games... for me, some of the very best days of my life were spent at Rich...

One of my favorite memories and things I enjoy about games (somewhat recent) was watching Freddie and Mario pumping up the crowd in tight games. Really injected some additional emotion in games for me. Made me excited to see more and boosted my fandom.

For me, it was always the echo of Danny Neavarath's voice echoing through the air, and the smell of stale beer and hot dogs...haven't had season tickets since the 80's...I have been to about 20 or so since then. I realize, Neavarath is gone, but that is what I always think about when I watch games... for me, some of the very best days of my life were spent at Rich...

That smell and sound is etched in my brain too Buf. Lord, the dogs suck at the stadium, but that smell puts us right back in the 70's and 80's.

There is a guy on Sabre Space who goes by "that Aud Smell". Ain't nothing truer than that!

Edited by plenzmd1

That smell and sound is etched in my brain too Buf. Lord, the dogs suck at the stadium, but that smell puts us right back in the 70's and 80's.

There is a guy on Sabre Space who goes by "that Aud Smell". Ain't nothing truer than that!

"that Aud Smell" - lol!! I remember it well. Edited by YoloinOhio