All-22: The 3 R's of Percy Harvin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmph. I admit, I wasn't a fan of the signing -- but in these plays, he looks like a genuinely dangerous man.

The dude is a first class jerk and may be unreliable but there's no denying that he's among the most explosive players in the entire league. If we get focused, healthy, Percy he's a legit all pro talent. Edited by NoSaint

I didn't think we "needed" Percy, because we have Sammy. But as a wiser, more objective (non-Bills fan) told me recently, now we have two of them. And defenses will need to guess which one they go to on plays like that as they are equally explosive and multi-dimensional players.

Great job, Ryan...excellent write-up.

The play against Sean Smith is downright dirty, and really makes you wonder why people think he's not a legit WR?

Here's another look at it...

That's a 6-3, 220 lbs, 2nd round, 2014 PFF All-Pro CB in Sean Smith...he's no joke.

Here's another good video...I'm sure it's been seen before...

I know people hate him, but I would love to have Richard Sherman on the Bills...love his attitude, love his physicality/size.

(Percy just might have his best season yet.)

Excellent article. And so nice to be talking about something other than QB.

Speaking of QB, what do you think about EJ and.....

Just kidding. (But it's entirely possible someone else won't be, sadly.)

I didn't think we "needed" Percy, because we have Sammy. But as a wiser, more objective (non-Bills fan) told me recently, now we have two of them. And defenses will need to guess which one they go to on plays like that as they are equally explosive and multi-dimensional players.

Of course we need that type of talent. Until we find a qb that elevates our skill players, we will need skill players that elevate out qb

I think Sammie's excitement in the signing sealed it for me. He knows having a guy like Harvin on the field will make his life easier. Is it September yet?

Too many weapons to cover has got to be a good thing. In the meantime, patience Iago. The best news is no news at this time of year, despite all the pent up excitement. A torn pec here, and bad achilles there.... that's stuff for the rest of the league. (Maybe Brady can get some wicked yeast infection that keeps him out past his suspension.)

Hmmmph. I admit, I wasn't a fan of the signing -- but in these plays, he looks like a genuinely dangerous man.

Let me tell you Hopeful, i was not either.

But i watched some vid on him. as i did Clay and that RB we traded for.

I was sold. The Bills are stupid sick with talent on O now. Felton included

and a Roman coaching and play calling.

what took you so long?

its so on. this season straddles insanity for potential

Percy Harvin is the mos talented player on most NFL teams. He's probably the most talented play on ours as well.

But isn't it cool to know you can argue he's no better than third? I love that thought!