Report- Bills hoping to extend Dareus before Training Camp

@RapSheet: Even with his looming 1-game suspension, the #Bills hope to lock up star DT Marcell Dareus to a contract extension, hopefully prior to camp

Btw - comments from Pats fans under this tweet are kinda salty

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol

@CharlieCGordon1: @KyCo88 @RapSheet yeah maybe it's more probable than not he used more than once at bama.. Let's see who he bought it from

@KyCo88: @RapSheet THE BILLS ARE CHEATING?!?! COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES?!?!

Edited by YoloinOhio

Glad to hear.

As far as the Pats fans, I don't get what their problem is... they have 4 rings, enjoy success.

Their problem is that most of them aren't really fans of either the team or the game. They are Johnny-come-lately crybabies that only want to be fans when it's convenient. They have no clue what they're talking about with regard to most matters surrounding the game. They have no idea why they're constantly accused of cheating, and why certain offenses are much different than others.

The reason that most of them cannot enjoy success is that they aren't invested in it. They don't really care about the team the way other team's fans do, so they can't appreciate the magnitude of winning it all (even if they have repeatedly cheated to do so).

Some Cheats fan tweeted at Rappaport questioning his use of "star" when describing Dareus. Rappaport simply replied asking if the guy had ever seen Dareus play.

It amazes me how one small defense of a Bills player/the Bills can make me like Rappaport so much more now. :lol:

Some Cheats fan tweeted at Rappaport questioning his use of "star" when describing Dareus. Rappaport simply replied asking if the guy had ever seen Dareus play.

It amazes me how one small defense of a Bills player/the Bills can make me like Rappaport so much more now. :lol:

i saw that. Hopefully Dareus opens the pats fan's eyes week 2.