Dareus Suspended for Game 1 of 2015 Season

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indianapolis colts are a good team but they don't scare me

Weren't they like 2-5 vs playoff teams idk I'd have to double check those stats but Andrew luck will always keep me worried

2-4 reg season vs playoff teams and were 11-5 So they went 9-1 vs non playoff teams. Pretty sure u could pull similar facts about a lot of teams but remember this stood out last year (and they played Pitt without bell and a hurt Peyton)

Bills were 3-2 vs playoff teams I know this mean **** but they played in a weak div bills would have gone 11-5 in that div without luck at qb

Edited by mikemac2001

Indianapolis colts are a good team but they don't scare me

Exactly. These guys got to play the Jags and Titans twice each! Plus Redskins and Giants. That's practically 6 freebies. Then they played the paper tigers in the playoffs and the most miserable Broncos display I've seen in the Manning era.

They have talent, and a great QB. I don't mean to give them no credit, but let's not make them out to be some sort of juggernaut.

It sucks, but we're deep at the line, and have three other pro bowl talents lining up, so we "should" be ok, hopefully. I don't know much about the Colts other than Luck, and Luck hasn't lived up to "the next best thing" status for me. Has a hell of a lot of talent, but also seems to make a lot of mistakes.

It sucks, but we're deep at the line, and have three other pro bowl talents lining up, so we "should" be ok, hopefully. I don't know much about the Colts other than Luck, and Luck hasn't lived up to "the next best thing" status for me. Has a hell of a lot of talent, but also seems to make a lot of mistakes.

bills will be in nickel the whole time. He would help in the pass rush but he would be missed more against a team that runs the ball a lot. Rex will get a pass rush anyway.

That Dareus-less line couldn't beat Carr and the Raiders...

That Dareus-less line couldn't beat Carr and the Raiders...

To be fair to that game it was more the Orton led offense couldn't beat the Raiders. The Bills were horrible on the ground and Orton threw 2 interceptions.

Carr had a decent game, take away the pass he had to Thompkins and his game isn't even decent. It was the running game were Dareus was missed the most, although the Raiders didn't rush for a TD they did rush for 145 yards.

Fair punishment , better then it could have been

Agreed. I thought it would be for the weed and the racing.....and would be more than 1 game. Go Bills!

WEO, TRBJ, Promo. I'd be dying to know if the patfans.com scooped this and are comparing street racing to deflating a football.

You know they are and they think it is WORSE!

Has anyone seen the tweets from the Accelerator yet? That's what I'm worried about.

hahaha. That's good. But the Accelerator did it himself, we support him, but we are firing him.

To be fair to that game it was more the Orton led offense couldn't beat the Raiders. The Bills were horrible on the ground and Orton threw 2 interceptions.

Carr had a decent game, take away the pass he had to Thompkins and his game isn't even decent. It was the running game were Dareus was missed the most, although the Raiders didn't rush for a TD they did rush for 145 yards.

Carr is the real deal. I think he and Bridgewater will be the steals of that draft.

The Bills should have cut this bum last year - Jerry Sullivan.

Dude has had a tough life and had a bad offseason. A game is fair and hopefully, it's the wake up call so he can finish up a Hall of Fame career. He has that type of talent and only injuries and himself can stop him.

bills will be in nickel the whole time. He would help in the pass rush but he would be missed more against a team that runs the ball a lot. Rex will get a pass rush anyway.

good points. I think we can stop their run game, we just need to be in Luck's face at every opportunity. Also, we need to slow down the game and eat clock. Hopefully the O-line is up to the task.

The Bills should have cut this bum last year - Jerry Sullivan.

Dude has had a tough life and had a bad offseason. A game is fair and hopefully, it's the wake up call so he can finish up a Hall of Fame career. He has that type of talent and only injuries and himself can stop him.

very true. only he can stop himself. I think he learned a lesson. Hopefully his backup rocks it out, and that motivates him even more.

WEO, TRBJ, Promo. I'd be dying to know if the patfans.com scooped this and are comparing street racing to deflating a football.

My account hasn't been approved yet. The second it does, I'm starting a thread there to complain about the injustice and how much the NFL hates the Patriots.

hahaha. That's good. But the Accelerator did it himself, we support him, but we are firing him.

Carr is the real deal. I think he and Bridgewater will be the steals of that draft.

He averaged like 5 ypa and completed under 60% of his passes. Let's settle down.

What would be the basis of the appeal?

Getting caught with a substance not banned by the NFL and complying with the courts by entering the pre-trial diversion program and voluntarily entering the NFL's substance abuse program.