[closed]EJ might not make final 53?

Pete

I could see Belichik trading a 6th for him. They will need to add a QB with Brady out, and he had said at one point he was very interested in him when he was in the draft. EJ knows the division, would be a serviceable 3rd QB for them if Jimmy g got hurt prior to or during the suspension. Much better, imo, than what is out there on on the street in the FA market. And if EJ is cut at the end of TC, I believe Belichik will sign him quickly. EJ would provide all the info on the Bills offense to him.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I could see Belichick trading a 6th for him. They will need to add a QB with Brady out, and he had said at one point he was very interested in him when he was in the draft. EJ knows the division, would be a serviceable 3rd QB for them if Jimmy g got hurt prior to or during the suspension. Much better, imo, than what is out there on on the street in the FA market. And if EJ is cut at the end of TC, I believe Belichick will sign him quickly. EJ would provide all the info on the Bills offense to him.

I can't see anyone trading for a player that supposedly has a foot out the door already. Then again, maybe Chip Kelly...