[closed]EJ might not make final 53?

Pete

Nothing like rewarding bad behavior.

Also just a guest on PFT Radio to discuss his article. Make syou kind of wonder where this story came from. Is it news or an attempt by Joe B to make a stir? I mean any of us could write "Pegulas could fire Rex before season starts" and it's technically true. It's not going to happen but it's a headline that grabs your attention.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I would be more surprised if he was actually on the team at the beginning of the season. Joe B. Is not going that far out of a limb here.

Imo

Edited by Leroi

Also just a guest on PFT Radio to discuss his article.

This Joe B guy seems like a little smarmy twerp. The article is nothing more than pot stirring for attention. Creating drama for drama's sake.

If EJ Manuel doesn't show much improvement given all of the weapons on the team, with now real professional coaching, then of course EJ's in trouble. However, the chances of that are slim at best.

I'd be kind of shocked if Manuel doesn't beat out Cassel and Tyrod because he's younger and has a higher ceiling than Cassel and he's much bigger than Taylor. I'm sure the chip on EJ's shoulder is no doubt growing by the day. It should be the size of a boulder by training camp.

I would be more surprised if he was actually on the team at the beginning of the season. Joe B. Is not going that far out of a limb here.

Imo

Yawn.

I've said it before, back when it was predicted he would be cut during FA, that I defend a lot of Bills moves but this one would be tough to defend. I would accept it but I think it would be really stupid and the organization would be laughed at. It's like the Cleveland Browns modus operandi. Draft a QB in the 1st, don't bother developing him because of the revolving door of GMs, players, coaches, cut him because you don't know how to develop a QB, rinse and repeat. They don't save money by cutting him, the roster spot for the QB you are developing is more important than using it on a KOS or UDFA ST player. Just would make no sense to me. Let him play out his contract as a backup if he isn't good enough to start. He has won 6 games, he's not terrible.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.