Tom Brady Day

New commercial airing now on BahsTun TV:

"Hi, I'm Marcia and I lost 2 lbs. in 30 seconds with DeflateWatchers.

It's a great program that targets those unwanted lbs. that, well may make you feel bloated.

I was skeptical at first, but trust me - it works!

Call the number below to get started on your DeflateWatchers program.

Hurry, if you sign up in the next ten minutes you'll also get an autographed copy of my book, "How to win without really trying... by cutting all those fussy corners that can vex your life." You too can learn to brush aside those troublesome rules and regulations that "apply to all" :w00t:. Learn how in three easy lessons how to ignore those bothersome, irksome, and just plain get-in-the-way-of-your-success rules!"

Call this number NOW!!!

1-800-U-Can-Cheat2

If the lines are busy and you can get in - here's another number to use:

1-800-Suck-It-Loser

They are starting to sound like the crowd who say the Holocaust never happened or the moon landing was faked. Christ, your team cheats, they got caught again and are repeat offenders. Hold your breath and have all the tantrums you want it won't change the facts. You got off easy. Shut up and move on or keep driving the clown car you're piled into.

They are starting to sound like the crowd who say the Holocaust never happened or the moon landing was faked. Christ, your team cheats, they got caught again and are repeat offenders. Hold your breath and have all the tantrums you want it won't change the facts. You got off easy. Shut up and move on or keep driving the clown car you're piled into.

deflation truthers

They sound like pretty much any group who have an affiliation with something that gets attacked. People defend what they love, even in the face of obvious facts. This board would be no different if it were the Bills.

deflation truthers

Well done!

They sound like pretty much any group who have an affiliation with something that gets attacked. People defend what they love, even in the face of obvious facts. This board would be no different if it were the Bills.

Only to a point. This latest assault on the Wells report by Patriots is beyond pathetic. Were it the Bills, we would call BS. Were it Jim Kelly, he would man up and never be a puke like Brady.

I love Boston. Great city, tons going on, tons to do, filled with good people and great culture.

It's Tom Brady, the Patriots organization as a whole, and their cheating coach I don't care much for.

The city of Boston should be spared from all this in my opinion.

I love Boston. Great city, tons going on, tons to do, filled with good people and great culture.

It's Tom Brady, the Patriots organization as a whole, and their cheating coach I don't care much for.

They're also Bruins fans though.

they're enablers. all of my boston friends -- seemingly educated, rational people -- refuse to accept the fact that they're rooting for a bunch of cheaters. they seem to truly believe that there's some kind of grand conspiracy at work to discredit their beloved football team. it's dumb.